The Girl Laying In The Pillows

Start from the beginning

"Have you ever seen how his shoulders always are hunched up to his ears?" He tried to mimic the action.

"I know, he's always so tensed up and serious." She grew a half-frown.

"He needs a girlfriend to give him massages or something," He played with the wrapper off of his almost empty Gatorade bottled and stuck it on Y/n's leg. "I would do it, but that's kinda gay, not to be homophobic or anything.."

"Honestly, I thought him and Hatsume were a thing. You are done with these?" Sero nodded before she put the notebook back in her bag.

"We all did!" He lifted his legs and put them against his closet door.

"I feel like over half of our class either likes someone or is in a relationship."

"Now that I think about it," He began counting off his fingers. "There's Midoriya and Uraraka, Kirishima and Bakugou, Yaoyorozu and Jirou."

"Also Shinsou and Kaminari. I don't think they're dating but something is going on there." Y/n ripped the label off of her leg and put it on her friend's forehead after copying his position.

"Shinsou's gay?" It was entirely possible someone in the dorms next to him heard him.

"No shit, where the hell have you been. Even Tokoyami is crushing on someone."

"Really? The lord of all things dark has the hots for someone?" Sero breathed out between giggles.

Y/n nodded, "Some girl that works Spencer's."

"They met in the back of Spencer's?!" He asked almost as loud as before.

"No you moron," She kicked the side of his foot. "How did you even get to that conclusion?"

"I don't know, I just did!" Sero kicked her foot back and started a kicking war, they both erupted in laughter.

The laughter slowly but surely died out, "Do you like someone Hanta?"

'You already know he does.'

It took him a few seconds to answer, and it made her stomach do flips until he did. The room was silent aside from and small noise from Y/n tapping her foot on the closet door, which got faster the more time passed.

"Yeah," He said sounding a bit tighter than before.

"Who is it?" She sat up and curled her knees towards her chest

'You already know that too.'

"A girl in our class." He took the last sip from his bottle and threw it in the trash with the three other bottles of the same flavor.

Y/n gagged, "How can you drink so much of that and not get tired of it?"

"Because it tastes good!"

"Sure but good enough to drink over and over," She got up and sat on the bed. "When's the last time you drank water?"

He hummed, "I drink like two cups a week so I don't die, I'm not an idiot."

"You sure about that," She winced when a bottle hit her in the head.

"There's more where that came from!" Sero cackled and made a pile of things to throw.

"You're a literal child," She slid up the bed and burrowed herself in the pillows.

"I, for one, think I am very mature," He tried to hide his weapons in the corner.

"You only drink juice and attack people when they insult you."

"Gatorade is not juice, it's a sports drink." he sat up on adjusted an imaginary tie. "A very sophisticated one might I add."

"You don't even play sports," She sank deeper and her eyelids got a bit heavier. "Plus no non-athletes drink those every day unless they're a child."