In There Like Swimwear

"Ooh let's watch this one, it's the best Disney movie out there," Jirou grabbed a handful of popcorn and filled her mouth, over half of the kernels fell onto the bedsheet. "No other movie is competing, at least not in a way that stands out."

Yaoyorozu picked up a kernel, "I think Pocahantas is good. Maybe even better."

"Nobody need's you to play Devil's Advocate," Jirou broke her neck to look at the girl's face -or the bottom of her chin which she could see from her position. "I mean, Pocahantas? That movie's not even historically accurate."

"Neither is Mulan."

Jirou rolled off of her lap and crushed some of the kernels in the process, "Yeah but it's more accurate,"

Yaoyorozu sighed, "Y/n, what do you think? Mulan or Pocahantas?"

Y/n laid upside down at the foot of the bed, "I plead the 5th."

"We don't even live in America." Momo brushed the crumbs off of her bed and into the trash.

A muffled notification tone could be heard across the room, "I'm still not answering your question." she spoke, squinting at the bright light radiating from her cell phone.

pink stray dog:

Your still coming to the study sesh right?

"Shit," she mumbled. "I gotta go."

"But Y/n!," Kyouka stammered. "You can't just leave! How else will we solve this?"

"Flip a coin or something, I don't know. Honestly, I feel like I'm third-wheeling anyway."

"Well, where can we find you to drag you away when you're done?" Jirou flopped back onto the bed and almost bounced right off of it.

"I promised Mina I would help her and her friends study. Pretty sure in the common room"

The other girls gave each other identical looks, and then look back over at Y/n.

"Nevermind, take all the time you need! We can always have movie night another night." Momo walked right behind Y/n, seemingly trying to push her out of the room.

"Well, I can come back afterward if you want—"

"Bye!" The couple waved before slamming the door in her face.

'Well shit.' she thought.

pink stray dog

I'm on my way

YAY!

we're at sero's dorm, not the common room

I didn't know Sero was joining but okay

and btw, from earlier

you're*

WOWWWW

LOW BLOW Y/N

YOU KNOW I HAVE TYPING ISSUES

BICTHY MOVE IF YOU ASK ME

bitchy*

Y/NCKBCWEKJBKJHV

~☆~

Mina aggressively tapped her keyboard with a stern look. "Correcting my spelling." She mumbled and cursed with every tap on her screen. "Fucking asshole."