14- Smiles All Around

Start from the beginning

"Thanks for your help with everything, Tamaki" Koko says as she looks at him.

"Koko, it's time" Kendo says as Koko nods.

Tamaki watches Koko leave as he turns around to the wall.

"She's so cute!" Tamaki says as he cheeks flush red.

Izuku runs to Mirio and Eri as Eri smiles brightly.

"You did great dude" Mirio says as he gives Izuku a high five.

"It was so amazing" Eri says happily, "at first there was a loud noise and it was scary but then Kura started singing and I felt better. Everyone danced along and then there was a flash and then Zuki you disappeared for a bit and then a guy started flying in the air. Then it got cold and I saw birds and a boy spinning round and round and a bunch of people said wow and do you know what? I said wow too".

"I'm glad to hear you had such a great time" Izuku says as he wipes his tears of happiness.

"Zuki, where's Koko?" Eri asks as she jumps into Izuku's arms.

"Koko has a special surprise for you and her class that she's been working on so she'll be here soon" Mirio says as Eri nods.

The beauty pageant starts and first up is Kendo as she walks on stage wearing a beautiful blue dress. She shows her talent which is punching through solid pieces of wood with her bare hands. Next is Nejire and she's wearing a beautiful mint dress. She uses her surge quirk to create a rose in the air as she glides about. Next is Nejire's rival as she comes out on a huge vehicle made of gold with her face on the front of it. The host finally announces the arrival of the fourth contestant, Kokoro Yagami. The class looks at each other as Koko comes on stage wearing a beautiful orange dress which makes her long light blue hair stand out more. Some music starts to play as Koko starts to dance.

"How can she dance so well?" Tamaki asks in awe of Koko's skills.

"Koko took professional lessons from a young age" Izuku says as he holds Eri on his shoulder.

"She looks so pretty" Mina says as Koko finished her song.

"And now for a special stage by Kokoro, Kendo and Hado for a special guest in the audience, Eri" the host announces as Nejire and Kendo show up behind Koko.

A song starts to play as the three of them start to dance and Koko sings.

"This is my favourite song!" Eri says with a huge smile.

The results of the pageant are announced and Nejire gets first place with Koko coming in second, Kendo third and Nejire's rival in fourth place. Koko comes off stage as Eri runs over to her.

"You were amazing!" Eri says as Koko picks her up.

"I did it just for you" Koko says with a smile.

It's finally the end of the day and Izuku is saying goodbye to Eri.

"Thanks for coming today Eri" Izuku says as he hugs the small girl.

"I had a lot of fun" Eri says with a smile.

"I have one more thing for you" Izuku says as he pulls out a candy apple.

"A candy apple" Eri says as she holds it in her hands.

"What? Where did you get it? I couldn't find any" Mirio says in disbelief.

"Well when I looked at the itinerary, there was nowhere that would be selling them so I made one. I didn't have any red food dye but Sato gave me some. I'm sorry if it's not that good" Izuku says as Eri takes a bite.