Shao Shang still had a very good impression of Luo Jitong. Seeing that she had the same gentle smile and dignified manner as five years ago, he immediately went up to hold her arm and said with a smile, "I have arranged a seat for you and Mr. Huo, now, just there. , Mr. Huo is still talking to the empress and the King of the East Sea... You know, before the banquet, let's make the past grievances clear, you can go and sit first."

Luo Jitong's eyes lit up, and she quickly thanked her - just now she saluted the prince, but for some reason, the prince was no longer as friendly as he used to be, and he just gave a faint nod and stopped writing; just when she was worried about how to sit beside Huo Buxuan, Cheng Lesser came to help.

She glanced to the other side and smiled, "Young Master Yuan is here too, why would the niangniang invite foreign ministers to the banquet?

Shaoshang graciously glanced at Yuan Shen, who was sitting alone: ​​"So what, the guests I invited, the empress won't speak."

Luo Jitong saw that she and Yuan Shen were so good, so he was very calm and went to sit on his own.

At this time, Huo Budo did have a long talk with the Queen Mother Xuan of Donghai Wang in the inner room. When Shao Shang exited, he heard the Queen Mother slap Huo Budo on the back hard, crying and scolding 'Shuzi, who is not worrying, how thin he is so thin Now, why is the hair white,' Yunyun.

Huo Budo has indeed changed a lot. Five years ago, no matter how cold his temperament was, he was also a noble and noble son raised in a wealthy township of Jinyu, but now he is full of energy and quiet when he sees people. meaning.

The prince kept pacing outside the door of the inner room, looking restless like a prospective father waiting outside the delivery room; when he saw Shao Shang, he also asked a few silly things.

"Miss Cheng, do you really want to marry Yuan Shen?"

"Oh, Your Highness, the Yuan Cheng family are already engaged. Why don't they get married." They received another gift for the engagement of the eyes.

"...You have been engaged twice before." The implication is that engagement does not mean marriage.

"There are only three things to do. The concubine thinks that this time I can make it happen."

The prince looked at Shao Shang with a complicated expression for a long time, and finally said nothing.

When Empress Dowager Xuan Donghai Wang and Huo Budo came out of the inner room, the three of them all had red eyes and looked relieved. They thought that the stagnation from five years ago not only made sense, but also fanned their emotions; the prince was relieved and stepped forward. One step to take the shoulder of the East Sea King.

In order to show respect, the crown prince specially invited the King of the East Sea to sit on the throne, and he sat with him; after that, Huo Budo, he walked around the hall, passed Luo Jitong, who was looking forward to it, and sat directly beside Yuan Shen.

Everyone was shocked - what is the fashion trend, can the former fiancé sit together? After that, the ex-husband and the present-husband can be happy with each other!

Yuan Shen whispered: "...What are you doing here!"

"I have been ministers in the same hall as Shanjian for several years, but we have never talked about it, so I will make it up today." Huo Budo said lightly.

Yuan Shen sneered: "There are so many people in the same hall as ministers. Does Master Huo want to talk freely about each of them?"

"Of course not, I just want to talk to Yuan Shizhong."