The emperor continued to twist his beard, and Cui You added: "And now, Shaoshang is Yuan Shanjian's fiancee."

The crown prince sighed: "Why did Zisheng have to hang himself on a tree? My son sees that Mrs. Luo is knowledgeable and considerate, so there's nothing wrong with that!"  He said hurriedly, "Father, did you already know that Zisheng didn't like the Luo family?"

The emperor said, "It's been so many years since Mrs. Luo entered the palace, and it's not the first day that she has been knowledgeable and thoughtful. If they were to get along, Zisheng would have loved her long ago, so why would he wait until today."

"Then what should we do now? The son has already told his mother to ask her to summon Luo's mother!" The prince said anxiously.

The emperor said in a leisurely manner, "You are the prince, and Zisheng and the Luo family were also arranged by you. You can make up your own mind."

The Crown Prince had no choice but to express his anger: "Marquis Cui, it's all yours, isn't it? In the letter, I repeatedly mentioned Luo Shi and Zisheng, so that Gu misunderstood the two of them!"

"I can't blame the minister for this." Cui You smiled and said, evading the oil.

"His Royal Highness kept asking in the letter if there are any ladies who can match Zisheng in the border town. But in the northwest borderland, the folk customs are sturdy, the world is rough, and in terms of upbringing family background and talent and character, Mrs. Luo is indeed the best among them, sir.  That's right. Besides, Mrs. Luo has been by the Empress Dowager Xuan's side since she was a child, and she knows Zisheng's habits and preferences. Every time he intervenes in Zisheng's clothing, food, housing, and transportation, there is nothing wrong with it, far better than those stupefied women who have just met.  ."

The Crown Prince was speechless, and Cui You wanted to make up for it: "The most important thing, Your Highness always asks which woman is the best to Zisheng, and is the best match for Zisheng in every aspect, and he has never asked Zisheng what to do in his heart.  Yes I do."

The crown prince was furious: "Could you not remind Gu Gu?!"

"My minister reminded me, the minister said, it's best to let nature take its course and follow Zisheng's wishes. But His Highness said that Zisheng is a person who has a long-term relationship. When he wants to understand how many years it will take, it will be too late to marry a wife and have children.  ." Cui Hou accepted the move and dismantled the move.

"Cui Hou, you... You are so tricky... Gu, Gu misunderstood you!" The prince's nose was almost crooked.

Cui You shrugged playfully.

The emperor was overjoyed, hehe laughed: "Ziduan, I see, this is the mouth of the courtier! Don't think that you are the heir, the emperor, and you can decide everything in one word. If you are not careful, the courtiers have reasons to refute you.  A Yuan is his own person. You scolded you for a few words in anger. In the future, when you encounter major military affairs, it will be bad because of your arbitrary actions, but no one will give you a bad name."

——Don’t think that the courtiers will not pit the emperor. Except for the confidants who are really considerate and considerate for you, in fact, the entire court is full of pitfalls.  Because of being the emperor, it is a matter of course to think that all the ministers will have their hearts on them. This is arrogant!

"My son has been taught." The Crown Prince was rarely discouraged, "It's not easy for my son to see Zisheng. He was expelled to the Mobei Wasteland and left the capital injured and sick. Mrs. Cheng didn't even look at him.  Erchen just thought about it, this time, I must find a woman who is always obedient to Zisheng. Alas, who knows..."