The third princess was still respectful and said softly, "I'm showing you my favor."

Seeing Luo Jitong puzzled, she explained, "My mother and my elder brothers don't like me very much. It's fine when my father and emperor are here, and the third child will be in charge in the future, so I have to take care of the future.  Brothers are still kissing, and the future is bound to be limitless. I can't say, I still have things to entrust to you in the future."

Luo Jitong shook his hand, his cheeks suddenly turned red, and a few drops of wine were scattered in his hand.  She has been in the palace since she was a child, and she always thought that the third princess was an idiot who didn't know how to look at people's faces. She couldn't even pretend. She deserved to be reprimanded by her parents all day long.

"There will be many more people who will come to show your favor in the future." The third princess glanced at the eldest princess and his wife intentionally or unintentionally, "Whatever it is, my mother, mother and brother are considered high-ranking. Some people are more uneasy."

"His Royal Highness, concubine, concubine..." Luo Jitong didn't expect this change, so he couldn't answer for a while.

"But don't worry." The third princess seemed to be muttering to herself, "You don't have any status now, right? Has Huo Budo promised you anything? Well, it seems not yet. Don't worry, take your time,  Take Huo Budo down first, and enjoy the wealth, wealth and power in the future, it will be inexhaustible. If things don't work..."

She looked at Luo Jitong and smiled, "I didn't say anything when I was younger."

Luo Jitong's breath was short and his whole body was stiff.

The third princess leaned over and patted her on the shoulder: "We are princesses, we are born for a lifetime, and there is nothing to wrangle. But you are different, you can still fight with your looks and wrists. Huo Guang from the previous dynasty  The general, the assistant minister of the three dynasties, has power all over the world. I heard that his wife, Huo Xian, was originally a slave without a surname, but she has the ability to be a woman, tsk tsk, later, many noble ladies from prominent backgrounds have to look at her  Your face. You read more than I do, so you should know what I am saying. So Jitong, work hard, work harder, good things are right in front of you—this is my sincere message.”

Luo Jitong looked at Huo Budo who was in the first seat in front of him as if bewitched. The emperor was talking to him warmly. The prince treated him very closely.  Give him a seat... At this moment, her heart warmed like never before.

Then, she slowly put down the wine, her face returned to normal, and she still said respectfully: "Your Highness the princess is joking, but I don't hide it from you, my concubine has admired General Huo since childhood. I met him in the northwest five years ago and saw him.  Scarred and weak, I just wanted to take good care of her..."

"You don't need to tell me this. What's the use of moving me, you have to move Huo Buzhu; the worst thing is to move the father and the third, and let them all stand by you." The third princess smiled and said, "  At that time, Cheng Shaoshang just coaxed him a few words, and Huo Zisheng was like a hot heart, wishing he could put people in his arms and hurt them, you should learn from others."

"..." Luo Jitong forced a smile.

The third princess poured her own drink and looked at her coldly, and smiled with satisfaction.

In the position of chief, the more the emperor looked at his adopted son, the more saddened his voice became, "You... your hair is white..."

Huo Budo smiled and said, "It's just a few hairs on the temples, the border is bitter and cold, this is a common occurrence."