Prologue

A little girl with light brown skin, runs from a little stone hut into the yard and drops in front of a garden, her warm hazelnut curls glistening in the sun. It is a beautiful sunny day, birds were chirping and the air smelled of fires as the village was preparing for the Grian festivities. During this time, they celebrate the warmth of a new season. A man and a woman come running out of the woods, the woman is wearing a long flowy dress of pale blue, the man is wearing leather pants and a white cotton shirt. Their faces are filled with fright, they are yelling at the child, but the child does not hear them. The ground begins to tremble, the little girl looks up just in time to see fire explode from the forest, she drops her shovel and runs to her parents who shield her. The ground trembles again and a huge dragon emerges, his body is brown, his scales are a mixture of deep reds and greens. Smoke comes in little wisps from its nostrils. It's yellow beady eyes land on them, it stops and the smoke from its nostrils begins to get thicker. The man throws the child aside just as fire consumes them, the girl screams and her heart begins to hammer in her chest.

(BOOM BOOM BOOM)