coming out<3

robin (firstperson)

i knocked on the door, hoping that perhaps nance would open the door and not her mum. suddenly, the door swung open.

everything went according to plan.

not.

"oh, hey robin! you're here for nancy, right?" karen asked. i quickly nodded, just wanting to talk to nancy and be in the comfort of her arms.

i was so lost in my own thoughts that i didn't realise that karen had called nancy downstairs and she was now standing in front of me.

i think she might've noticed that i seemed a bit off so instead of saying anything, she simply lead me upstairs to her room.

we sat down on her bed and i took my shoes off so that i could cross my legs.

"what's up?" she asked me. i took a deep breath before explaining that i had came out to my parents.
"they just reacted by giving me some sort of look and then whispering to eachother saying what sounded like 'that's not natural' or something and i don't know what to do and i don't know if they're gonna kick me out or not!" i explained, tears streaming down my face, before taking a large breath.

instead of saying something she simply wrapped her arms around me and i just cried into her shoulder. i wrapped my arms around her back and held onto her top, which was soft and cuddley. we stayed like that for god knows how long and when we pulled away i knew my face was an absolute mess. mascara running down my face, my eyes turning red, my cheeks red. i don't know.

she cupped my face and wiped the tears away from below my eyes.
"if they do actually kick you out-" panic spread across my face and it must have been obvious because she followed with: "which i doubt! but im sure my mum would let you stay here with us." i let a small smile form on my face and leaned in slowly and kissed her. my body still lit an entire firework showing even though we have been dating for a couple months now. i quickly pulled away and we both smiled at eachother, maintaining eye contact without it being awkward.

all of a sudden, she picked her legs up off the floor and jumped to the top of her bed making a hand gesturing me to follow, so i did.

i slid my head underneath her arm and placed my head on her chest, closing my eyes and embracing her scent. home.

omg school's over in two days and i have my leaver's party tomorrow 😋😋

also if there's errors it's because i couldn't be bothered to read through it ☹☹