cuddles <3

9:25pm

it was a cold winters night in the small town of hawkins, the wind was swaying gently, occasionally picking up its pace and blowing the trees harshly. the moon was growing brightly in the almost cloudless sky, the stars visible, perfect for stargazing.

"say to me with a straight face 'it's not cold', nancy,' robin said to her curly haired brunette girlfriend who was convinced it was warm.
"how to you expect me to say that to you with a straight face, when im not even straight, robin?" she questioned. robin let out a short chuckle followed by a gorgeous smile.
"okay, okay fine, you win, it's extremely warm, it's like a hundred degrees outside!" she joked, lifting the covers up from the bed before getting in, nancy following.

nancy lifted her arm up indicating for robin that she could snuggle with her. rob laid her head on her chest while nance turned the tv.
"what do you want to watch, love?" nancy asked her girlfriend.
"i don't know, is there anything new on?" robin replied, looking into nancy's hazel eyes.
"doubt it to be honest"

robin put her head on nancy's chest so that her eyes were covered and the comforting, unique scent, which robin called 'the nancy scent', filled her nostrils.

idk what to do w this so enjoy ig ? i swear there will be better ones soon im just struggling gor motivation for life itself rn ☹