When the maids and eunuchs around them saw that the two of them were about to talk, they retreated very wisely.

Shao Shang frowned and said: "Cen Anzhi's people are all dead, and you have to trouble you Yuan Langguan to spread the word! It must be that you have intentions in front of your majesty again - didn't I say it, you and I are still  It's better to avoid it, the Cai family..."

"Master Cai Yun is planning to accept me as a loose disciple, and I will go to listen to his lectures on the classics when I have time." Yuan Shen smiled.

Shao Shang snorted, and a sense of admiration suddenly appeared in his heart: "Although I know you are capable, it is a great skill to be able to turn around the Cai clan chief! Tell me, how did you do it—this is  In the past few years, the Cai family saw you either shouting or killing you, how could they just let it go."

"Let's talk as we walk." Yuan Shen looked at the sun, "Don't you want to stay at home for a few days from tomorrow, it's hard to leave the palace later."

Lesser merchants agreed.

Yuan Shen walked on the girl's right side and brushed away the soft wicker along the way for her: "Some time ago, there was ginseng Cai Sikong who had an old grudge with the Shangdang Prefect, so he deliberately concealed his merits and exaggerated his faults during the assessment - Your Majesty  When I was angry, I immediately sent Lord Cai Yun to prison."

"Is this true?" Shaoshang asked curiously.

The old man Huang has a very good way of employing people, paying attention to both internal and external, and orderly relationship.

Those ministers who have made great contributions are often not prominent in their official positions, but are given monstrous wealth; among them, a few real confidants will be selected to decide political affairs at the Shangshutai;  The position of the 'Three Dukes', instead, appointed those well-known scholars at home and abroad.

When he was granted an official position, the old man of the emperor naturally respected these learned men very much, but once he found out what was wrong, he would be punished very harshly - very different from the soft-hearted and tolerant of Jing Fang's hero.

Yuan Shen said: "Master Cai Yun is crazy, even if he wants to take revenge, he won't be so blatant. I found out the matter for him, it was not intentional revenge, just careless, gullible and partial listening.  His Majesty exempted him from the Da Sikong, and it is enough to reprimand him."

Shaoshang glanced at him with a smile, but said nothing.

Yuan Shen was very comfortable with this gaze, and smiled, "You're talking bad about me in your stomach again."

"Well then, I'm not talking in my stomach, I'm talking in my mouth." Shaoshang smiled, "Tell me honestly, how long have you been waiting for the Cai family to have trouble?"

Yuan Shen laughed: "The Cai clan is very strict with its children, and the elders of Cai's parents who have gone into office are also cautious - if they don't make mistakes again, I want to do it myself."

Shao Shang suddenly apologized to him and sighed, "Why do you do this?"

Yuan Shen gave him a respectful bow, and sighed, "Xiao Ke is already twenty-seven this year. If he doesn't get married and have children again, I'm afraid there will be no worries later!"

Shaoshang Wangtian: "Actually, there is nothing good about marriage. Look at the five princesses. When they got married, they were more beautiful than the first four princesses.  The son was fighting at both ends for three days, and last month he almost set the mansion of Marquis Xiaoyue on fire..."