At the same time, the emperor wanted to reward the Xuan family.  Empress Dowager Xuan's younger brother, Marquis Xuan, had no military exploits, but the emperor, in the face of the opposition of the ministers, promoted him from the Marquis of Guannei to the rank of marquis, and increased the feudal state.  Even the uncle of Empress Dowager Xuan, because his son died early, the emperor specially made his son-in-law Enze a marquis.

All of a sudden, the Xuan family was cooking oil on fire.

On the second day when Shao Shang was able to move freely, he sent someone to the Third Prince’s Mansion to deliver a letter. He prepared a pocket of money for the messenger to prepare for the concierge. Who knew that the Third Prince was very strict, and the messenger filled the pocket with money.  brought back.

Shaoshang sighed. For the first time, he thought it would be good to change to a prince.

Originally, she thought she would leave at least the next day, but who knew that an hour later, the carriage of the third prince appeared at the gate of Cheng's residence, almost scaring the old steward into a stagger.  He thought to himself that the suitors of his daughter-in-law were really overwhelmed, and the waves were rolling in one after another. His old man was a little overwhelmed.

When Mrs. Xiao heard the news, she rushed to ask: "What are you doing here, the third prince, where are you going! You are not done yet!"

"Why is Grandma's face still so ugly? Don't be me, but Grandma is ill."

Shao Shang looked at Madam Xiao in amazement, even in the rough barracks, the beautiful middle-aged woman was sallow and haggard.  Bone porridge and pig's trotter soup, and pigeon black fish..."

Qing Yan supported Mrs. Xiao and bowed her head with a wry smile. Mrs. Xiao stomped her feet and said, "Please answer!"

Shao Shang asked Ah Li to tidy up his clothes, and smiled: "Don't worry, Mom, I want to go to the palace. But the empress has been abolished, and my tokens are useless, so I invite the third highness.  Take me to see the lady."

Mrs. Xiao said anxiously: "I heard that the gate of Yong'an Palace is closed, and the Queen Mother of Huai'an is nowhere to be seen. How can you get in! Besides, why don't you ask the prince to lead you into the palace?"

"Prince?" Shao Shang smiled, "Where can he go in?" She groped around on the dressing table, and Cheng Cha, who was sitting quietly on the side, handed the earrings to her.

The young businessman put on the two white jade earrings, and shook the bronze mirror: "That time, Huo Budo and I quarreled and hid in a palace to lose our temper.  After taking a flower scoop, I stopped and didn’t dare to go in—hmph, if you want to enter Yongan Palace, you have to have the third prince.”

After the rectification stopped, Shao Shang bowed to Madam Xiao and said goodbye. The moment she stepped down the porch, she suddenly stopped, turned back and said slowly, "Don't worry about me, mom, I can live anywhere. But  If you don't take good care of your body, my father will not be able to spare me."

Then she fixed her gaze on Cheng Cha, who was behind Mrs. Xiao, and said in a good voice, "Aunt Qing wants to take care of Grandma, and the family is so trivial that I will trouble you."

Cheng Cha replied dumbly.

The rising sun in spring is always dazzling, and the girl in the warm light has an unreal feeling, like a fragile primrose that disappears when the wind blows.  Seeing her put on her head and shoes, just as she was about to walk out of the courtyard, Mrs. Xiao suddenly shouted in a trembling voice, "Curly!"

Shaoshang turned around and smiled: "I'll come when I go."

'Go and come'?  !  Mrs. Xiao was dizzy for a while, this was the third time she heard this sentence.