Shao Shang bowed his knees to his parents and said respectfully, "Parents, please rest first, I think there is nothing wrong with coming to the capital, but I also asked my mother to keep an eye on the concierge, just in case. My daughter will retire first, go... go and come.  ."

Mrs. Xiao stepped forward and shouted sternly: "You are not allowed to go out! If Ling Zisheng is inappropriate, you can send someone to tell the palace, why do you have to go out by yourself! Do you still want to go out of the city, what if there is something wrong? Let's talk about you.  You can't even get out of the city gate!"

Shaoshang paused in his footsteps, looked back at his biological mother, and said word by word, "Mum, don't worry, I have already reported what I should report, but I still want to go out tonight, you can't stop me."

Mrs. Xiao stomped her feet and was furious, shouting, "Someone, arrest the young lady..."

At this time, the half-opened gate of Cheng Mansion was slammed open, and then a group of golden armored guards wearing cloaks embroidered with the emblem of Changqiu Palace poured into the Cheng family mansion like flowing water.  The young leader who spread his wings half-kneeled in front of Shaoshang, clasped his fists and said, "My subordinates have to be ordered to come here, and I will be dispatched by Lady Cheng."

Surrounded by the guards, Shao Shang slowly took a step closer to Mrs. Xiao and said indifferently: "The niangniang handed me all the talismans, you can enter the palace gate at night, and there is no hindrance to access all places, and you can give orders to the commander.  Autumn Palace Guards - but I have never used it, and no one knows about it." This was the practice of the queen when the emperor went out to conquer the country.

The family members of the Cheng family who were about to go forward to catch the young merchants stopped moving forward, and turned around to ask their daughter-in-law for instructions.

Mrs. Xiao's hands and feet were cold, and she shouted in a complacent manner: "Don't go! If there is any major event, the emperor will make the decision, you, you..."

Shao Shang raised his head to look at his biological mother. The beautiful woman, who was always neat and meticulous, looked flustered and was at a loss.  She was desolate in her heart, but she raised her chin high and said proudly: "Mum, don't you think it's too late to take care of me. You didn't take care of me at the beginning, and now you can't take care of me anymore. ... Let's go.  !"

Cheng Shi stomped his feet in anger, but he could only support his trembling wife and watch his daughter follow the golden armor guards out of the gate. In addition to being angry, he had to allocate half of his family's soldiers and four other maids to chase after his daughter.  .

……

When she left the city gate, the guard's captain looked at Shaoshang with surprise and vigilance, but fortunately, she was out of the city, not leading a group of fully armed guards into the city, so the captain was released as ordered.

The cow-spotted flower horse is now long and sturdy, galloping like the wind, no longer the chubby, clumsy and cute appearance of the past. Shao Shang is riding on the saddle, with the whistling early spring wind in his ears, surrounded by  The personal maid sent by Father Cheng to catch up, and the Queen's Guard who stepped on the rumbling hooves - before, this familiar voice always made her feel at ease, because she knew that no matter what she encountered, there would always be someone who would bring her.  The heavenly soldiers will come to rescue her and save her from danger.

But now... She always has to ask herself to understand, as an explanation for her unfortunate life as always.

The silver buttons that tied the cloak touched his chest, making a ding ding sound, Shao Shang came back to his senses, and sparks flashed in front of him, and they converged into two long chains as they moved, like a fiery snake circling, accompanied by the same rumbling horseshoes.  sound, quickly across the open and cold plains.