His voice was as gentle as ever.  Shaoshang denied it, so he could only respectfully swear in front of Huo Junhua's spirit - "The ancestors are above, the gods are the proof, the little girl Cheng Shaoshang swears here, if...if..." She glanced at Ling Budoubt.  , "If he doesn't change his mind on me, I will never change his mind on him."

Then, Ling Budo raised her sleeve and unceremoniously took a bite on her Bai Shengsheng's tender arm; Shao Shang shivered as if he had met a dentist, and kept slapping his back.  The initial bit of luck and miscalculation of the seriousness turned into a rage when he saw his teeth marks with blood beads, and then Shaoshang worked up the strength to suckle, and on Ling Buxuan's muscular arms  Biting out two rows of bloodshot marks.

Ling Budo didn't seem to feel any pain, and looked at the teeth marks with a bit of dissatisfaction, as if Shao Shang cut corners and didn't exert enough strength on his teeth, but God knows Shao Shang's masseter muscles on both sides were sore.

After returning home the next day, Ah Li shook her head while re-bandaging the bite wound on Shao Shang's arm, but she rarely told Mrs. Xiao, "I just lost my mother, and there is a father like Ling Hou.  , Master Ling is also pitiful."

Shaoshang clutched his still aching upper arm and spit out a breath of resentment - nonsense!  If it wasn't for Ling Budo's just dead mother, how could she bear him so much!

Huo Junhua's funeral was very solemn, and the emperor buried her almost according to his sister's rules.  Ling Budo naturally held the parent-child ceremony, but Cui You and Ling were the more embarrassed.  One is the ex-husband, and the other is the current husband who was unable to take up the post. How should the primary and secondary arrangements be arranged at the funeral?  I have to say that the officials of Honglu Temple are still very imaginative. They let Cui You take the position of Huo Junhua's maiden brother, and let Ling Yi live in the guest seat.

In fact, according to Shaoshang's opinion, the former husband and wife are almost like enemies when they are in this field. Why should Linghou come to participate in the funeral ceremony, and the emperor does not want to see him.

However, Shao Shang obviously underestimated Ling Hou's resistance to attack. On the day of the funeral, he not only came, but also brought Ling Budo's step-brother, and even the Yuchang County Lord accompanied him as the future bride of the Ling family.  Ling Yi originally wanted to stand beside Ling Budo, but the unbearable General Wu held him aside with his arms.

Shaoshang kept sneering in his heart.  The unsightly ex-wife is dead, the eldest son who is in power can go home, and the second son who has just been added to the official rank and the bride of the county master, what a thriving Ling family!

In the end, Ling Yi left in a hurry, because Cui Hou cried from start to finish, and the tears flowed so dimly that he almost couldn't stand, and he had to be supported by Ling Wuxuan to get on the carriage.  Under the profound eyes of the crowd, Ling Yi finally couldn't wear his gentle and refined mask, and found an excuse to move behind the crowd.

Before leaving, Ling Yi said goodbye to Shaoshang, but Yuchang County Master said in a low voice, "Unfortunately, Lord Junhou's fifty-year-old birthday will be in a few days, and the family is ready to hold a banquet.  , but now..."

The future Ling Junma, who was holding two and a half gold bricks, immediately bowed his body and said softly: "Thank you the county master for thinking about my father. My father worked hard for half his life and never really enjoyed it. The family originally wanted to take this birthday banquet to teach my father how to be happy.  Happy, but unfortunately... but the county master is concerned, and the Ling family is very grateful."

Yuchang County Master looked at the handsome face of Xiao Lang's son-in-law, and said coquettishly, "What did you say, I'm not the Ling family in the future, why should I be so outspoken?"