Wen Xiujun glared at him, and Shao Shang was not afraid, and continued to beat: "As for the 'big promotion', are you joking? After the incident, none of the elders did not know that Ling Zun did not care about General Wang, and in the palace  Even a small general is more dignified than the son-in-law of General Wang, is this considered 'benevolence'? If it is true that the kindness and righteousness are regarded as important or not, wouldn't Your Majesty be a hundred times more kind to General Wang?  righteous?!"

Wen Xiujun shouted angrily: "Bitch, you dare to criticize my father! What a heroic father, when he is in the world, you wait for the common people to survive without knowing where!"

"Forget it! The most heroic person in the world is sitting on the dragon chair now." Shao Shang didn't even bother to lift his eyelids, "His Majesty was not wealthy or rich, but what is the result now?  Everyone with long eyes knows it. I said Mrs. Wang, there must be a limit to bragging, so let’s stop it. I think you’ve had enough of a good life and your brain is dizzy. Join your sisters who were exiled to desolate places.  After two hard days, your mind will be clear!"

Wen Xiu was trembling with anger, talking about guns, even if she pulled her own father and eighteen generations of ancestors out of the coffin, she would not be Shao Shang's opponent, so she could only get angry at her daughter: "Nie Zha, you are  Thinking that I didn't die fast enough, I can't find this cheap maid to piss me off!"

Wang Ji slowly wiped away her tears, and said respectfully, "My daughter was born in tenth month of my mother's pregnancy, and my mother wants... how can my daughter not come to see her off. Besides, my daughter also has two things she wants to ask her about.  ."

Wen Xiu-jun snorted and turned his head away.

"Mum, were you deceived by your uncle and used them without knowing it? This is a major event of looting the family and exterminating the family!" The more Wang Ji thought about it, the more frightened it became.

Wen Xiujun scolded angrily: "What 'them'! The Gan'an Palace is our root! Without the Gan'an Palace, there is no such thing as you!"

Wang Ji cried unwillingly: "Mum, I heard that when my grandfather was still alive, my uncle didn't take you seriously at all. He usually treats you with contempt. Why would you destroy your future for him?"

Wen Xiujun stubbornly said: "This is not only for your little uncle, but also to revive the reputation of the Qian'an Palace! For your uncle's death, I have to help your little uncle! If it weren't for your stupid father always  There is no way to hide it, when your uncle is done, you will have the Gan'an Palace as a backer!"

Shaoshang felt a pain in his palm, and when he reached out to look, he saw that his little fingernail had been snapped off.  She walked away slowly, slightly turned her back on the mother and daughter, and gently breathed into her palm.

With tears in her eyes, Wang Jie screamed: "What is the backing of the mountain! Not to mention that the little uncle is absolutely impossible, even the grandfather is still there, and even the grandmother has not touched the light of the Gan'an palace, not to mention  I?!"

Wen Xiujun pointed at his daughter and scolded furiously: "You ungrateful scoundrel, you are indeed the seed of your stupid father!"

Wang Li gasped for breath, and tried hard: "Okay, let's not mention it. I just ask my mother, you took the name of my father to gather money and food for my uncle. If it happens, don't say that my father will die.  The younger brothers of Ji Guan are also exiled, except for Amu who can escape the guilt through the queen, and the whole family of the Wang family will suffer, does Amu… not care about this at all?"

Wen Xiujun was silent. Even if she didn't care about her husband's life or death, her sons were her own.  After a while, she said: "In order to achieve great things, some people don't care..."