The third prince froze, shook his broad long sleeves, and turned his head away.

Shaoshang touched his head.  She found the similarity between the third prince and the old uncle, and their anger was very strange.

Ling Budo stared in thought, a pair of beautiful long eyes that were dark and uncertain.  Then he continued to ask: "After you were escorted to the capital, did you contact Wang Chun?"

Peng Zhen was trembling with anger: "It's about the life and death of dozens of people in my family, so naturally I contacted him. But Wang Chun, this bastard, refused to intercede for me, and even asked people to come to me, saying that as long as I didn't  If he leaks out his story, he will save my family's life! Seeing his ghost, if I have been deceived by him, how can I still believe his nonsense!"

Ling Budoubt said, "So you are going to take the lead and sue Wang Chunyi to His Majesty."

Peng Zhen sneered and said, "If I didn't get caught up in phlegm and wanted to rebel, how could I be deceived by an old dog like Wang Chun! What's so good about your surname Wang? Up to now, if I just keep secrets, my family will have a lot of money.  There is a risk of being murdered. Instead, I will shake everything clean, and there is still a chance for my family and children!"

Ling Budo nodded slightly.

The third prince stood with his hands behind his back, and smiled contemptuously: "Master Peng is a smart person who can think of this."

Shao Shang smiled with his brows and eyes curved: "It's just a little clever, if you're really smart, you won't rebel! It's an eye-opener for a concubine to even raise an army because of the huge disparity between hitting a stone with an egg!"

The third prince's chest heaved slightly, and he turned his head and ignored him.

After Ling did not question Peng Zhen, the three went to another cell with slightly better conditions.  Peng Zhen's major crime of activating the army and causing chaos, the death penalty cannot be escaped, and Wang Chun's crime is still a grind - the fat uncle is very clear.

As soon as Wang Chun saw Ling Budo, he wanted to jump up and cry, but unfortunately he was heavily shackled, and a section of the shackles penetrated into the stone wall, so all he could do was cry.  Crying and calling for grievances, he repeatedly said that he never colluded with the Gan'an Palace, nor did he write those anti-letters to Peng Zhen.

Although the letter was not written by Wang Chun, the sender of the letter belonged to the Wang family, and the seals and code words on the letter were all Wang Chun's habitual use, so Ling Budo asked Wang Chun what was the solution.

Who knew that when he reached the key point, Wang Chun hesitated and said nothing.  Ling Budo asked patiently and repeatedly, but Wang Chun was always in tears.

The third prince said coldly: "The person who wants to die can't be saved. He doesn't want to say it, so why should I worry about him? When the time comes, we will kill the head on the basis of the crime, and just slaughter the family and destroy the family!" After that, he waved his sleeves and left.

Wang Chun was so frightened, he knelt on the ground and begged for mercy.  Seeing such a tall and strong man crawling and begging, Shao Shang felt a little unbearable in his heart, but the messenger of the Wang family, the seal of Wang Chun, and the accustomed secret notes, these cannot be denied...

Shaoshang pinched his fingers in his sleeves to calculate carefully, and had a vague guess.  She raised her eyes slightly and touched Ling Budo's line of sight - she couldn't help laughing, knowing that Ling Budo had the same guess.  Looking at the third prince again, I saw a sneer on the corner of his mouth, standing leisurely, not in a hurry.