Chapter 9- So, This Is Vampire Girl {EDITED}

EDITED.

        It's been about a week after the whole vampire/human incident in the meadow. Ever since then, Sam has had all of the pack doing premieter runs twice or even three times a day, and trust me when I say that it got very annoying.

        After a perimeter run around the woods, Sam finally decided that there was no new harm and that we could phase back into our human forms, which was what I was doing at that current moment. I hid behind a tree and quickly changed into a tank top and a pair of shorts. 

        "Think we should go get Jacob?" Paul asked.

        "He's probably sleeping," Jared replied.

        "Well, he won't be for long," Paul said smirking before clasping his hand on Jared's shoulder.

        Earlier this morning Embry told me that Jacob only started phasing into a Wolf right before I came along, and Sam always had him out and about doing stuff. So, now a days Jacob is usually sleeping in to four in the afternoon. 

            We all walked into Jacob's backyard and the first thing that caught me off guard was a big orange truck sitting in his driveway. "Who's there?" I whispered to Embry who just shrugged his shoulders. But, my question was soon answered when a girl with long dark hair came storming over to us.

                "What did you do?" She shouted at Paul. "What did you do? Hm? What did you do to him?"

                "Hey," Embry said trying to calm whoever the girl was down. Jared was doing the opposite, he was looking very amused by what was happening.

                "He didn't want this," the girl still shouted.

                "What did we do? What did he tell you?" Paul said, his anger rising quickly and I already knew this was not going to turn out good.

                Paul was one of the most short-tempered ones of the pack, and if this chick said one more thing I knew he was going to snap and she would possibly be missing a limb. I wanted to tell her to shut up and go home but I didn't want to get pulled into the mess.

                "Paul, calm down," Sam demanded but Paul was starting to shake which was a sure-tell sign of his wolf about to be unleashed.

                "He tells me nothing because he's scared of you!" She said and I instantly knew she was going to regret that.

                Both Paul and Jared laughed at her while Sam, Embry, and I stayed silent and stared at them like 'you-guys-are-so-stupid-it's-like-you're-begging-to-reveal-our-secret'. Then, the next thing she did was the hugest mistake she could ever do. She slapped Paul square in the face.

                   "Too late now," Jared said with an amused smirk.

                Paul's body started to shake violently and his teeth were clenched so hard that I was surprised they didn't break and fall out of his mouth. "Bella, get back. Paul, calm down now," Sam said but it was no use. Paul's clothes were shreds on the ground and he was walking towards Bella, one paw step at a time.

                "Bella!" Jacob shouted and jumped over his back porch fence. He started running over to us while 'Bella' was running away from us.