……

After coming out of the Shangshu Terrace, Ling Budo went straight to the Changqiu Palace, but found that the young merchant was not there.  The queen first looked at her adopted son with concern, and then smiled: "The boy of Shaoshang didn't say anything, he just told me to leave for two days. Also, she has been out for a while, and the family should be worried, so she called me.  Let her rest at home for a few days, don't be vicious all day like a jailer."

"She really didn't say anything to the empress?" Ling Budo couldn't believe it, he knew how much the girl admired and trusted the queen.

The queen thought for a while and said, "She just said, even if there is something, the prince and I don't have to worry about it. With you, we can always take care of everything properly."

Ling Budo's face is not obvious, but his heart is really ironing.  He originally thought that the girl would reveal the matter to the queen and crown prince in advance, and he was worried that the leak would cause things to change.

For the next two days, Ling Budo and Yuan Shen hurried in and out to finalize Lou Ben's crime. The two didn't like each other, but this time they didn't even look at each other and didn't communicate with each other. They only said what they should say.  Only listen to what should be heard.

Two days later, Cui You's army finally returned to the DPRK.  Due to the small scale of this battle against rebellion, the victory was considered smooth. In addition, the emperor was in a complicated mood at this time, so he did not hold a grand triumphal ceremony, and the ministers did not care about these falsehoods.  Rewards for meritorious deeds, the children of each family will sit in a row under the allocation of Daddy Cui.

——At this time, Ling Budo and Yuan Shen finally found irrefutable evidence enough to convict Lou Ben.

Ling Budo said goodbye to the trembling emperor, holding the decree and heading straight for Lou's house. Yuan Shen, who was beside him to report back, was also ordered as an envoy to go with him.

When they came to Lou's house, they saw the lights inside and outside the house and the guests laughed and drank. The laughter and laughter spread to the alley. Only then did the two of them know that the Lou's house was feasting today.  Yuan Shen was startled, and hesitantly said, "Why don't you and I come back in half a day..."

Ling Budo had a sarcastic expression on the corner of his mouth: "Could it be that you and I will offend Lou's family less if you arrest someone after half a day? Either stay out of the matter completely, or do it to the end."

Yuan Shen's face sank and he stopped talking.

When Lou Taipu heard that the emperor sent someone to come, he hurriedly led his disciples to greet him. Seeing the formation of Ling and Yuan, he immediately realized that it was not the emperor who came to reward him.  Lou Ben was still very determined. Seeing the calamity was imminent, he actually looked as usual. He even smiled and asked Ling Yuan and the two to talk in the inner hall.

On the way to the inner hall, Lou Ben's wife Wang Yanji and several female dependents hurried over. Ling Budo glanced at the person behind Wang Yanji and frowned, "Where have you been for the past two or three days? I'm not free.  I came to you, you came here backwards."

Shao Shang said helplessly: "Today the mansion held a banquet, and the second young lady invited my grandmother, oh, she's going to change her clothes now." She looked at the posture of her fiance's red dress, and sighed, "So,  Do you still have the evidence?"

Wang Yanji's face paled: "...what, what evidence... Shaoshang, you, our two are..."

Ling Budo didn't want to be entangled outside, so he said bluntly, "You guys come too."