Lou Ben looked as if he had heard it for the first time: "Oh, there is such a thing. But Zicheng is arbitrary, even if Yan Zhong's family died, it is not necessarily that Yan Zhong did not defect to the enemy and betray the country. Besides, before the war, everyone  Busy planning a countermeasure against the enemy, Zisheng is actually looking around for a suspect who stole copper and abandoned the city?"

Ling Buzhu said sarcastically: "You Ziwei is such a talented person who can make plans for the war, so I can take time to investigate Yan's case."

Lou Ben put away his smile.  Shaoshang walked around by the window, wanting to climb out of the building along the outside wall.

"Since Zicheng's words are clear and unequivocal about Yan Zhong's betrayal of the enemy, there are other secrets, so I will listen carefully." Lou Ben said.

Ling Budo said: "I don't know when, Yan Zhong befriended a son of an aristocratic family. The two were in good spirits and had a good conversation, but people in the county didn't know about it..."

"Since no one knows about it, how do you know that person is a son of a noble family?"

"If that person is of ordinary origin like Yan Zhong, Yan Zhong doesn't have to hide it, and he can be brought to the county to introduce him to his family. Yan Zhong was very careful in handling things back then, and he was not taken lightly by the aristocratic family.  For fear of being told that he surrendered to the aristocratic family, he has been hiding his friendship with that noble family child."

Lou Ben smiled: "Zisheng thinks about it, um, that's fine. Master Ling, please continue."

"Yan Zhong and that aristocratic family member would get together from time to time in a secluded place, and the two were very similar in discussing the current situation and aspirations." Ling Budo continued, "Both of them have the same wish not to be seen, but the aristocratic family child  It's because he has a plan in his heart, but Yan Zhong's temperament dictates it. Therefore, every time we meet, the son of the aristocratic family rides alone in light clothes, and although Yan Zhong doesn't want to be known by outsiders, he never deliberately hides it, and only chooses some small paths.  Just go for a walk." That's why I carelessly continued to use the Qingniu Huangji cart.

"Since these two have known each other for a long time, is there no letter left?" Lou Ben asked.

Ling Budo shook his head and said, "I don't know the reason. Maybe the two never wrote the letter, or maybe the letter has been destroyed. In short, I didn't find a single word in Yan Zhong's mansion."

"Since I can't find a single word, how can Zi Sheng conclude that there is such a non-existent son of a noble family based on his own guess?" Lou Ben sneered.

Ling Budo was unmoved: "Naturally, it's not just speculation, because Wan Songbai, the prefect of Xu County, saw this person in the Dieshui Temple four months ago."

Lou Ben couldn't help laughing.

Ling Budoubt said: "Actually, it's not that no one has ever seen Yan Zhong and his friends from the aristocratic clan get together, but since the place where they meet is remote, the people who catch a glimpse of them are also villagers, peasants and wives.  It's okay, but the prefect Wan is different... Now I'm in a hurry, and when I free up the space, I will send my hands to investigate carefully, and I can always find people in the fields and hills who have seen Yan Zhong and the children of that noble family, Zi Wei.  how about?"

Lou Ben looked gloomy: "Even if Yan Zhong does have such an aristocratic friend."

"Last month, when Cui Hou's army arrived, and Taishou Wan led people to greet him, the son of the aristocratic family saw him in the crowd, and only then did he realize that there was a big hidden danger. You know, some things are not mentioned.  As long as everything is fine, once someone thinks of it, it is inevitable that there will be flaws everywhere. So these days, Wan Taishou has been assassinated many times and almost lost his life several times."