Shao Shang tilted his head slightly: "I've stepped on that hillside before, the cliff below is not high, and there are many crooked-neck pine trees on the cliff. Last time, he was able to bring a bare cliff like Xiaoyue Mountain with him.  As I landed unharmed, this time..." She shook her head slowly, "It's hard to say, he's injured, and his skills may not be as neat as usual."

The third prince's chest was surging, wishing he could strangle this cunning and ruthless girl to death.

Shao Shang raised his head again with a tired tone: "His Royal Highness entered the Cheng Palace today, not only to scold me. Your Highness might as well pick up the important things first... Is he still alive?"

The third prince took a deep breath and said, "I'm still alive. Chen Anguo asked Hu Benjun to hang down the rope to check. He is now in a narrow cave at the bottom of the cliff, unable to move."

Shaoshang heard the meaning of the words and asked, "Why don't you pull him up and treat him well?"

The third prince couldn't bear to roar: "Because the cave is rugged, it is easy to roll in and it is difficult to get out, and because he is seriously injured, he cannot be pulled directly by the rope, and a large number of people must be sent to open the cave so that he can slowly lift it up! But last night he  He committed a heinous crime, murdered his father, slaughtered his soldiers, made a mess of an imperial edict... It was almost shocking that the two large camps with heavy troops were in chaos! Now the government and the opposition are shaking, and eighteen high-ranking officials have jointly impeached him this morning, and will put him to death!"

Shao Shang looked at the third prince in a daze: "Yes, he is still at the bottom of the cliff, and no one dares to lift him up, right?"

The third prince was furious, took a few steps forward and grabbed the girl's upper arm, lifted it up, and scolded, "It's all you bitch! If you hadn't reported it, how could he have ended up like this!"

Shaoshang's face was pale, her arm was pinched in severe pain, but her voice was as usual: "Then what the three highnesses hope he will end up. Desperate to the end of the world, keep anonymity? Or after the event is completed, kill himself with a sword?"

The third prince choked.

"From the moment I knew that Ling Yi was going to celebrate his birthday in a courtyard outside the city, I knew what he was going to do. Killing his biological father and transferring the army privately, what happened last night couldn't be better. Even if he got what he wanted, the outcome was different.  How will it be?"

Shao Shang met the gaze of the third prince, and the wound on his back began to hurt.

"Either run away or stay." She said slowly, "But there is no king in the world, where can he escape? Could it be that he defected to Shu, or went to Mobei to join the Di people?  Anonymous in the middle, I look forward to His Majesty, after a hundred years, His Highness has achieved great things, so he can come out again?"

The girl's eyes were bleak and clear, and the third prince couldn't look at each other.

"His Royal Highness knows his character better than I do, and he won't be willing to live in hiding and concealment. He would rather die than be willing."

The third prince released his palm, put the girl back on the couch, and walked away two steps.

"Then just stay. You can either be captured or die." Shao Shang stroked his sore arm, "He won't commit suicide in front of me."

The third prince suddenly turned his head and said sarcastically, "You are as good as God, you know everything!"

Shaoshang raised his head and looked back: "I know, because he doesn't want me to be frightened."