CH 1 : Escaped

•••••••••••••UNLOCKING•••••••••••••••

•••••••••••••••FIRST CHAPTER••••••••••

••••••••••••••••••UNLOCKED••••••••••••••••

______________________________________________

It was a normal day for the SMP..........

Okay now that's a lie, it wasn't a normal day. Apparently Dream has escaped the prison, with Techno's and Wilbur's help .
Quakity , Sapnap , Tubbo , Fundy , Ranboo , Niki , Jack and Sam were searching for them . They went to Techno's and Phil's cabin thinking they would be there but unfortunately they were not there , they cheaked the whole cabin but found nothing . The chests were empty too . They cheaked the basement and found nothing . Now they have to search every single place . Everyone was thinking about where Dream could be , but Quakity was scared about something else .

Quakity's POV

‘ Where would Dream go ? ’ I thought .
' if I remember correctly , him and Technoblade were good friends during their time in prison ' . ' What if he had told them about what I did to him ? '.
"Wait-" he mumbled so no one could hear him . ' Dream deserved it ' . ' So why am I worried ? '

' he deserved it ' . ' ........right ? '

No one's POV

Quackity's thoughts were cut off by a loud shout . "BIG Q !!!! "

It was Tubbo .

Tubbo looked like they were planning something on what to do next , which they were . Quackity starts walking towards them .
When he got to Tubbo,he found out that they were going back to their homes to get more weapons,food and other supplies since they were going to search the forest to find Dream.

"I think we should get some potions too and start the searching tomorrow" Fundy suggested.

"That's fine by me and Jack" Niki said. Ranboo seemed to agree too. Quackity looked at Tubbo and then at Sam, they nodded.

"Okay then" "we are gonna meet at the community house tomorrow" Quackity announced. They all then went to different ways with their companions. Tubbo with Ramboo, Niki with Jack and Quackity with Sam and Fundy .
______________________________________________

  • • • • • • CHAPTER 1(COMPLETED)• • • • • •

     • • • • • • • • • CLOSING FILE • • • • • • • • •
______________________________________________

Hello everyone !!! So , yeah this took more than I thought . I am so sorry for being so late but the next chapter will next month . I am so sorry .

Also I have not read it again so please tell me if there are any spelling or grammer mistakes .

Bye bye and stay hydrated and eat well lovely stars !!!!!