𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟶 - 𝙳𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚛

~~~~~

~~~~~

'1+4'

~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter Ten

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Dinner'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tick....

Tock....

Tick....

Tock....

'DINNER IS READY GUYS!' Mrs Wheeler's voice echoed throughout the house.

Estella and Nancy jumped up off of the bed after they were talking about all of the news Nancy couldn't wait to write about in her newest article. 

They went down the stairs where they saw all of Mike's friends already sitting in some seats along the table, Dustin sitting at the other head of the table while Mrs Wheeler sat at the other end, Ted and Holly were sitting next to each other as Ted tried to get Hollie to eat her green beans.

The only free seats were next to each other, one was next to Mrs Wheeler and the other next to Will.

Estella sat next to Will as Nancy sat on Estella's other side, sitting next to her mom.

'You sure you're okay Will? You seem anxious.' Estella whispered to the trembling boy on her left.

'I'm fine, don't worry Melanie.' He smiled weakly at the girl next to him, he wasn't a fan of large groups of people recently, not since he returned from there.

'Mommm, you know I hate green beans.' Mike groaned at his mom.

'Eat it Mike. I've already taken away half of your toys, don't make me take the rest.' Mrs Wheeler threatened

'That's no-'

'Michael.' Mrs Wheeler said, anger lacing her annoyed tone.

Mike groaned again and stomped out of the room, ignoring his friends and the other guest.

'Michael Wheeler! Get your ass back here right now young man!' Mr Wheeler stood up and abandoned his youngest child to chase his son.

'Is dinner always like this?' Estella asked Nancy

'Depends on Mike's mood' Nancy chuckled

Will suddenly straightened his posture in his chair and rushed out of his chair and into a bathroom.

'Will?' Estella hopped out her chair and walked after the young boy, worried

'I'm fine!' He shouted

'Okay then just let me-' Estella began until she felt a sharp pain in her head, then she remembered falling over.

══════════════════

'Oh dear sweet darling... You've come back to me.'

Estella opened her eyes, she was in a... weird place... It was pitch black, she could only see herself.

'Hello...?' She whispered into the endless vortex of time and space

Suddenly she felt two arms wrapping around her waist from behind her, they felt so familiar... It all felt... right?

Suddenly she felt another head rest in her neck, inhaling her scent.

'I've missed you, your mind is a fortress my love, it is difficult to penetrate.'

'H-Henry?' She spluttered in disbelief, the sudden rush of memories coming back to her.

'It's me my darling, I'm right here.' He whispered into her ears, squeezing slightly tighter, giving her enough room to breathe but also keeping her close.

She pressed her back against him, needing his touch, she hadn't felt it is absolutely ages. It felt so right, being with him, being in his arms, being safe, being protected, by him.

He grasped her shouldered gently and spun her around to face him. His hair sitting perfectly upon his head, he was wearing his white button up shirt and white trousers. The same ones from the lab, the same clothes she last saw him in.

'Where are you... In the real world?' She questioned, she knew this wasn't reality, but if he was using his power, he must still be alive, on Earth... Right?

'I'm not on Earth, love. I'm in your world.'

'My world?' She muttered, trying to remember what he was trying to say.

'Your world, the world you created my love. The world where heaven is hell, the world where life is death, it is the parallel to Earth. You created this world and it expands when your darkest emotions take control, when you are upset... It expands, more... And more.'

'W-what?' Estella Was confused, she didn't remember this, where was it? In the galaxy?

'Where is it...?' She asked

'It started underneath Hawkins, where the lab was. Then, as your darkest emotions took control, it expanded, underneath the entire state of Indiana, Michigan, Ohio, Kentucky, Iowa, Illinois. It reached California a few months before...' He trailed off.

'Where is it now?' She went further, trying to learn more about this world.

'It is around Italy and Greece at the present moment my love, but it will only get bigger.'

'Will I be able to help you out?'

'Only time will tell.' He smiled weakly at her.

Estella frowned tilted her head down as she felt tears threatening to fall, she then felt Henry pulling her head upwards via her chin. Before placing a gentle yet passionate kiss on her lips.

'I promise, I promise I'll find a way for us.' He promised as he began to fade away and Estella opened her eyes unpurposefully.