1.IS IT MY TIME ALREADY?

Song- Still yours by The Kid Laroi.

EMORY'S POV
I was sitting at my desk in my office, waiting patiently for the clock to strike 4:00 pm, which would mean that I could finally go back home to my FAMILY. Now it's 3:33 pm as my last patient leaves early. I pack up my things and grab my phone at last to see if there were any missed calls. There weren't any so I opened up Instagram and got a little carried away.

Time passed by quickly as I looked through Instagram on my phone and I didn't even realise that it was now 3:57 pm. I rush out of my office and yelled to Candice ,the receptionist lady who is also a good friend of mine "BYE CANDICE!! See you on Monday, oh and, have a great weekend DARLING!!" She smiles and waves at me "THANK YOU DOC BACK AT YOU!!" I smile and waved back at her before going to my car.

As I started driving, I pulled out my phone and connected it to my Mercedes Benz G63's Bluetooth music system. I opened my iTunes, and I started playing NEXT TO YOU by Chris Brown .ft. Justin Bieber (Chris Brown and Justin Bieber are two great artists from my favourites list that I love) A few more minutes of driving and listening, then I drive to the nearest Starbucks I could find and go into the Drive-thru. After getting my drink, I get back on the road and drive my way back HOME.

I open the door with my keys "I'm home" I shouted out as I see Cucci, Junior and Rez running over to me. I had named three of my most favourite animals after three of my most favourite human beings. MSN the deadliest football trio on earth. I am an absolute diehard fan of FÚTBOL, it was the effect of my four brothers so don't blame me. Cucci is my 1 year old Shiloh Shepherd, I had named him after the one and only Lionel Andres Messi Cuccitini.

 Cucci is my 1 year old Shiloh Shepherd, I had named him after the one and only Lionel Andres Messi Cuccitini

Junior is my 5 months old Fluffy Frenchie/Bulldog, named after the best, Neymar Da Silva Santos Junior.

Rez is my 5 weeks old Australian Labradoodle. Since I named the previous two after my favourite duo my 2nd brother named this one after Luíz Suarez to complete the trio.