3. Meeting the rest of the Family + Camilo 'hurts' himself

"Ok. Let's go." Mirabel said, guiding everyone out of Antonio's room, which Antonio stayed in there, and into the hallway, where they ran into Camilo.

"What's up primo?" Mirabel said as she stopped walking, as well as everyone else.

"Hey Mira- um, who are these people?" Camilo asked, looking behind Mirabel.

Mirabel looked behind her and at Nevaeh and Cloudy, most likely wanting them to explain the situation themselves.

"Umm well, Camilo, funny story-" Nevaeh got cut off when Camilo was like "HOW DO YOU KNOW MY NAME-" he yelled. Cloudy and Nevaeh facepalmed before Nevaeh started talking again.

"Oh my god. LET ME EXPLAIN CAMILO. Anyways, first of all, y'all never realized that you were being filmed when all of your conflicts happened. Everyone watched the movie, so we basically know everything about you and your family. Me and my bestie here walked through a portal that randomly appeared in front of us as we were talking. Us being our normal selves, we went through it, only to find ourselves in Encanto itself. We came all the way to Casita, met Mirabel, went to Antonio's room, i re met him, and now we're here. It is really something that we do not understand—Do you understand?" Nevaeh said, referencing to Dolores's line in WDTAB.

"Um. That's a very lengthy explanation.. but whatevs," Camilo said.

"Yeah Um we were heading to Abuela so that these 2 could meet her in person. Even tho she's not so strict anymore, Cloudy still doesn't wanna shake her hand because of.. I won't say it." Said Mirabel.

"Wait.. I thought we might've not met Camilo since he would be in his room eating arepas all day, Mirabel?" Cloudy asked.

"Uhh.." Mirabel said, she didn't want Camilo knowing his own cousin said such a thing about him.

"Oh my god. MARIBEL?! How could you say that about me.. actually that does sound like something I'd do. Nevermind," Camilo said. At first he was offended, but now knowing that he'd definitely do that, he doesn't mind.

"..anyway, are you coming with us to see Abuela? Or no.." Mirabel asked. Camilo nodded.

"Eh, sure. I'll tag along. I've got nothing else to do anyway. It's boring. Yk?" Camilo replied. Nevaeh and Cloudy just laughed.

"K. We're going to find Abuela, right?" Camilo asked.

"Boy, Mirabel just now asked you if you wanted to come meet her. How do you forget so easily?" Nevaeh said, laughing up a storm.

"Sorry sorry I have.. bad memory? Or, I just don't remember things when they are just told to me. Sometimes I have the memory of a fish-" Camilo said, making a face.

"Whatevs. Let's go meet crusty grandma now shall we?" Cloudy mentioned.

Everyone laughed and what Cloudy said once again, he really knows how to make people laugh in the easiest ways possible. Especially the Madrigals, at least.

They began walking down the hallway and to the entrance of Abuela's room. Maybe she's in there?

"Somebody knock" Cloudy says.

"Why don't you knock?" Camilo tells Cloudy. Cloudy gives him a look of 'are you stupid?' Then he facepalms.

"No, ew." Cloudy replied.

Mirabel just sighed and knocked on her Abuela's door, 3 times. No answer the first time. Then she knocked again. No answer.

"Ugh don't tell me we have to go and find her" Camilo said.

"Um I think we do. It doesn't seem like she's in her room-" Nevaeh responded. Camilo and Cloudy roll their eyes at having to find Abuela.

"Welp. Lets go then!" Mirabel said. She always seems to be in a good mood.