1. Encanto?

Encantopia!

Told in third person. Best read in any page except white (just because i don't want you getting blinded)

Featuring; Nevaeh, Cloudy, La Familia Madrigal-♥︎

(Maybe the villagers from Encanto)

_______________________________________

Encantopia.

A story, which tells you about the adventures of the people-Nevaeh, and Cloudy, as they magically appear in the world of Encanto, AND who may or may not be a little (heavily) obsessed with it, (encanto), itself.

[Story dedicated to CloudyCub279]

-♥︎-

In front of Nevaeh's house, stood Nevaeh and Cloudy, discussing various things about Encanto once again.

It never gets old, doesn't it?

Not for these two. They could talk about it all day, no breaks.

As of right now, they are talking about their favorite characters and such.

But then, Nevaeh popped the question.

"Hey, Cloudy, I've been thinking. What if, one day, we got magically, somehow teleported into the world of Encanto?" She said. Cloudy thought for a moment.

Now, wouldn't that be nice. As much as these two talk about it, wouldn't it just be nice for the both of them to be teleported into Encanto itself? Over the huge walls of Encanto-and to meet everyone they know. Not the villagers, La Familia Madrigal.

Now only would it be cool, but it'd be one of the coolest things that has ever happened in their lives, if not the coolest.

"I wish. Imagine all of the things we could do?!" Cloudy replied, happily.

Yes, hes definitely right.

Imagine-all of the things they can do?

Immediately, run up to the most beautiful brightly multicolored house at the top of the hill. Known as, La Casa Madrigal. Or, Casita.

Hang out with the family.

Just check out what Encanto is really like. Its like an amusement park. Checking out rides, meeting new people, except, this is Encanto. Nobody is on their electronic devices, everybody is interacting with eachother no problem. If only everybody was like that in the real world, huh.

Encanto as an amusement park? Hm,

Encantopia.

Nahh does that sound kinda stupid? Nope. Not to them at least, if they would've known about it.

Anyway,

"Why ask, anyway? It's not like it's going to happen." Cloudy added, crossing his arms.

"Yeah, but, what if? Just, what if? What If, we're standing here right now, talking about Encanto, and then we randomly but magically, get teleported there? Without us doing anything? What if Cloudy, WHAT IF?!" She said.

"Yeah yeah," Cloudy replied.

Few moments later-(about 34 seconds)

They saw something. Just then, outside, mist flooded the air as Nevaeh and Cloudy tried to comprehend what was going on.

A weird noise happened.. and then, BOOM!

Right infront of the both of them appeared this purple, greenish, and blue portal. Those were the colors on the inside of the portal. Nevaeh & Cloudy stared at the portal in awe as the portal appeared to grow bigger.

"Um, should we go through?!" Cloudy yelled, lots of sparkle in his eyes.

"Are you KIDDING ME!?.. Of course we're going through!" Nevaeh replied, stepping a foot through the portal, then putting her whole body through.

Cloudy jumped through the portal, then, it closed? Hmm.

I guess..

They were the only two meant to go through that portal? Who knows.

After the portal had closed, Nevaeh and Cloudy looked around their surroundings. Wait. Something was.. odd. Everything around them had looked exactly like.. Encanto?

"Woah! Cloudy! I'm not the only one who thinks that this place looks a little too much like Encanto?!" Nevaeh said, shaking Cloudy's shoulders like crazy. "YeAh! YoUr RiGhT!-" he replied, dizzily. "OMG CLOUDY LOOK-" Nevaeh yelled as she stopped violently shaking Cloudy.

They both turned their heads to see the one and only hill-the one and only hill that held the beautiful colorful magical house, La Casa Madrigal. CASITA!

"NEVIE, ITS CASITA." Cloudy yelled, this time HE was the one violently shaking his best friend.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" He asked, Nevaeh nodding.

"Yes, WE'RE GOING TO CASITA!! Right?" She asked, already knowing the answer. "NEVIE YOU KNOW ME TOO WELL. LETS GO!" Cloudy replied, grabbing Nevaeh's arm and dragging her all the way up the hill to the one and only Casita.

"Omg omg OMG. We're in Encanto, and, right infront of Casita!"

Nevaeh squealed and Cloudy just continued to stare at Casita in awe as he was so close to it. Just then, Casita's doors opened, revealing...

"MIRABEL?!"