Part 8: Skull rock

The next day you went to school it was a normal day except the fact that Amanda wasn't making fun of you anymore. After lunch you walk to your locker to get some books but are stopped by Eddie "Hey sweetheart!" "Hi Ed's! What are you doing here?" You ask. "Well... would you like to ditch?" He asks with puppy dog and eyes again. "Sure but I'm on the verge of detention so we have to be careful." Eddie grabs your hand and you guys run to the door you hear the bell ring and people go to there classes. Once the hallway is empty you and Eddie run out.

Still holding Eddie's hand you run to the van. Eddie opens your door and you get in. You hear a teacher yelling at you and Eddie but you guys don't care and Eddie starts driving. "Where do you want to go?" Eddie asked. "I don't care anywhere, surprise me!" "Ok sweetheart!" Eddie says smiling.

You get to a old playground. "We are going to go to the park?" You asked. "No." Eddie says getting out of the van. He opens your door and helps u out. He grabs your hand and runs into the woods, You follow. You run with him through the trees laughing. Until u get to a giant rock that kinda looks like a skull. "Welcome to skull rock princess!" Eddie says bowing.

"Holy cow this is cool!" You say climbing up the rock. "Be careful y/n! You might fall!" Eddie says. "Don't worry I'll be-" you slip and fall onto the ground. "Ouch!" You say standing up. "Holy shit are you ok?!" Eddie asked running over to you. "Yea I'm fine luckily I wasn't all the way at the top." You can't help but laugh a little Eddie joins in soon your on the ground laughing looking up at the bright blue sky.

"Is this a popular place to hang out?" You ask Eddie turning to him. "Well its a pretty popular make out spot but it's also kinda known for picnics u think." You look at him and blush a little "so you brought me to a popular make out spot?" You ask. He leans in so his face is only inches away from yours "Yes." He said smiling. He puts his hand on your waist. Your heart starts beating faster. You are afraid to move a muscle. Eddie leans in and kisses you.

You kiss him back and put a hand on his neck and passionately kiss him. After a little bit you stop to get air. He moves your hair out of your face and behind your ear. You kiss him again and he moves his hand from your waist to your thigh! You separate and you look at his hand on your thigh. "Is that ok sweetheart?" He asked. "Yea." You say blushing a little. You sit there for a little before he gets up and holds his hand out. You get up and grab his hand.

"So now what?" you ask. "Wanna go back to my trailer?" "Sure!" You say as you walk back into the van. He opens the door for you but you walk to the other side he follows. You open up his door for him. He shakes his head no and picks you up and throws you over his shoulder. he puts you in your seat and closes the door. The he sits down. "That's my job sweetheart." He says chuckling a little. You just glare at him.

Once you get to his trailer he opens the door for you and carries you inside "what are you doing put me down!" You say punching him lightly on the shoulder. "Bringing you inside princess." He says opening the door. He walks over to the couch and gently puts you down.