Part 16

You entered the Upside down and saw Steve getting attacked by the demobats. Eddie soon entered. Nancy used and oar to hit them off of Steve.

"Hey there." Nancy spoke and Robin went to help her. "Quick! Hold it, Robin!"

"I got it." Robin spoke and stood on the bat. "Get it!"

"Kill it! Kill it!" Eddie spoke.

Eddie looked behind him and saw more bats. "Shit!" Eddie picked up an oar and the bats flew closer. "Yeah! Come on!"

"Home sweet home." You thought.

"Nancy!" You heard Robin say.

"Nancy, behind you! Watch out!" You spoke trying to help out.

A bat hit Nancy. "Oh my God, Nance!" Robin said and tried to get the bat off Nancy.

"Robin, get it off me!"

"Got, got it, got it!" Eddie spoke and hit a bat. "God damn it! Shit!" Eddie's oar broke.

"Let go!" You heard Robin say.

"Come here!" Steve spoke.

"No!" Eddie yelled.

"Get it!" Robin said.

You just watched everyone and mentally laughed.

Robin got the bat off of Nancy and hit it on the ground.

"Nancy!" Robin said and Nancy used the oar to kill the bat.

"Go to hell!"

"Come on, come on, come on, you son of a bitch!" Eddie spoke and tried to hit a bat but failed. "I said come on! Let's go!" The same bat Eddie tried to hit came back and hanged on the broken oar Eddie had. Eddie quickly shoved the bat on the ground and killed it.

Steve was hitting his bat on the ground and then stepped on it and eventually ripped it in half.

"Steve!" Nancy spoke.

"Jesus Christ." Eddie spoke. "Jesus H. Christ!" Eddie yelled.

"Are you okay?" You asked Steve and looked over him.

"Well, they took about a pound of flesh. But other than that, yeah, never better."

"Uh, do you guys think these bats have, like, rabies?" Robin asked.

"What?" Steve spoke.

"It's just that rabies are, like, my number one greatest fear. And I think we should get you to a doctor soon because once symptoms set in, it's too late. You're already dead."

More bats started to come closer and once they did they started to protect the gate.

"All right. There's not that many. We can take 'em. Right?" Steve spoke.

A noise was heard and a bunch more bats were coming to join.

"You were saying?" Robin said.

"The woods. Come on." Nancy said and ran towards the woods, Eddie and Steve followed.

"Great. More running." Robin spoke and then followed the others.

You looked at the bats and then they recognised you. One of the bats came bouncing towards you and you croushed down to pett him on the head.

"Hey guys. Have you seen Parker anywhere?" You asked them and they shrieked.

"Got it." You sighed. "I should probably go to the others before they come looking for me, aye?"

You stood up and ran towards the woods. Once you were in the woods you spotted them back at Skull Rock.

"Where were you? We thought the bats got you!" Steve spoke after noticing you.