Wan Fu immediately showed his excellent domestic servant qualities and said incessantly, "The villain thinks that what the adults say to the adults is just the fierceness on the face, but he is the best villain in the world.  Kam!"

"A-Fu, your conscience was eaten by a dog!" Wan Eqi screamed.

"Don't you dare to force Lao Tzu Ah Fu to deduct half of your dowry and give it to Zifu as a private house!"

"Deduct it!"

Seeing that the father and daughter were about to start working, Ling Budo slapped the case a few times and said solemnly, "Lord Wan, please be patient!"

Both father and daughter were a little cowardly and had no choice but to shut up.

"Master Wan, please think about it carefully, you have never offended anyone in the past few months?" Ling Budo said.

Wan Songbai calmed down and thought hard before saying: "I really didn't offend anyone, this time as the prefect of Xu County, my mother specially asked an elder to be my assistant, and the old man told me every day that peaceful years are not a war-torn world.  I must be humble and magnanimous, and manage the county with benevolence—to tell the truth, I have been the most calm in the past few months, and I have never quarreled with anyone! If you don’t believe me, I will ask someone to invite Master Lu…  Alas, he is old, his legs and feet are inconvenient, and his body is weak, so I didn't bring him with me when I went back to the capital."

"Don't worry, three days ago, I sent someone back to the office of Lord Wan in Xu County to report a letter. Because the county chief has to stay behind, this time I will only ask Master Lu, the chief clerk and the Lord's staff. If you want to come, you can arrive today."  Ling did not doubt.

Wan Songbai shyly sat back on the bed, thinking that you are very welcome. My subordinates and my staff can be called whenever you want. No wonder my brother Cheng Xian looks like it's raining red every time he mentions his only daughter, husband-in-law.

Ling Budo placed one hand on the table, and lightly tapped with his slender fingers: "So, Master Wan has indeed never offended anyone, so..."

"Then it's uncle who's getting in the way!" Shao Shang said smoothly, "Is this time my uncle intends to take advantage of the advantages and eliminate the disadvantages and make great plans, so that he touches the interests of local prominent families and becomes a thorn in the eyes of others.  Get rid of it and then hurry up."

"What are the advantages and disadvantages?" Wan Eqi murmured, "You are putting money on my father's face too much, young businessman. How can he be such an ambitious person."

"Shut up! It's getting more and more unruly!" Wan Songbai glared at his daughter and said to Ling Budoubt, "Lord Ling has a clear view, it's not my corpse's meal, but... Sir, do you know who was the last prefect of Xu County?  It is Gongsun Bo, a famous person from home and abroad. It is rare in my life to convince people, but this Gongsun Bo is really skilled and capable, and has taken care of such a barren place in Xu County in an orderly manner in a few years."

Ling Budo nodded: "That's right. Gongsun Bo is indeed a man who can rule the world. His Majesty has heard of it for a long time, and now he has been promoted to guard in Jiaodong."

Cheng Shaogong said in a low voice: "In such a remote place, there are so many people from outside the world, and I heard that there is a custom of drinking blood on the hair. It seems that it is not necessarily a good thing to be valued by the emperor."

Cheng Song hurriedly squeezed his brother under his sleeve, but fortunately not many people heard this, except for Ban Jia who had just shrank back.

Ban Xiaohou smiled kindly and said softly, "I would like to take a look around. The sunset desert in the distance, the Yaotai in the vast sea, is fascinating when I think about it."