In addition to being surprised, Shao Shang actually felt a bit strangely moved: "It's a tricky trick, and the twists and turns are repeated! I didn't expect to be so particular about being a traitor these days." After being moved, she said to Yuan Shen again, "Since the Tongniu County  It doesn't matter much, please persuade Your Majesty, don't be so angry, it will hurt your body."

Yuan Shen was silent at first, and after a while, he whispered, "Your Majesty is not angry for this."

Shaoshang was stunned for a moment, then reacted immediately.  The old man was not angry because of the gain or loss of a city, nor was he angry because he was beaten in the face, but in the future, if he promoted the inferior, he would be easily opposed by the important officials of the family!  With a small sigh, she felt that the old man was not easy, and said, "Why don't you say that Yan Zhong is Yan Zhong, and there are many poor disciples who are devoted to state affairs, how can you be partial?  "

Yuan Shen stared at the girl's expression, with a playful smile on the corner of his mouth: "You understand quickly. However, how can I persuade Your Majesty, and where do I come from?"

Shaoshang blinked his eyes, "Didn't the sages' book say that they should serve the country with sages and not care about relatives, friends and enemies?"

"Where, how can I read so many books by Shao Shangjun." Yuan Shen turned back, "However, dare to ask that 'for the country, don't care about relatives, friends and hatred' is from that sage book?  Shao Shangjun is generous with your advice."

Shaoshang was unhappy. She hated people taking her liberal arts subjects the most: "You are so annoying, you know I'm not familiar with reading, but you have to get to the bottom of it." Ling Budo never showed off on this kind of thing!

Yuan Shen also seemed to have thought of it, and remained silent.

Shao Shang saw that this topic had been ignored, his expression gradually changed, and he said with a smile: "Young Master Shan Jian, last time I heard that you finally found five female sons who are well-known and have good looks. How are you now?"

Yuan Shen said with a dark face, "Thank you for your concern, Lord Shaoshang, it's already five to three!"

With a flick of his broad sleeves, he turned and walked away like a storm. Halfway through, he turned his head and said in a low voice, "Actually, I know that you have already read "Lv's Spring and Autumn", and my heart is full. However, I'm afraid I do  Not Qi Huangyang's."

Then, before the girl could react, his figure disappeared around the corner.

Shaoshang didn't take it to heart. Anyway, she and Yuan Shen have known each other for so long, and when the two rarely parted, they broke up.  She is more concerned about His Royal Highness now, after all, she is now half a foot on the Prince's boat.

After Lord Qu Ling left, the crown prince was very depressed for a while. Of course, he claimed to be 'recuperating'.  Ling Budo's persuasion was very simple and rude, and he directly asked the emperor to give the prince more work.  When people are busy, they have no time to hurt spring and autumn.  From Ling Budo's point of view, most of those spring flowers and autumn moon groaning are free.

Coincidentally, Cui You thinks so too.  In order to control those jubilant children in the army, he could only keep sending them tasks to find things.  To this end, Cui You did not hesitate to go over mountains and mountains to inquire around, and worked hard to find several small-scale bandit villages for the teenagers to practice their skills.

At first, those ambitious sons and buddies couldn't even recognize the tripping and trapping of Ma Suo. In the first few battles, a few were even captured alive, and Cui You had to pay the ransom first.  When he went to explore the road with the scout, he encountered a pitiful woman who asked for help, and he was almost wiped out under the attack of stupid blood.  But the most interesting thing is to count the few brothers who carelessly went to the wine shop in the bandit village to inquire about news. When they went there, they were unrestrained and unrestrained.  in the forest.