Yuan Shen's eyes flashed, and after a while, he smiled and said, "Master Shao Shang, after this incident, there will be a lot of confusion and unfathomable things. It would be too implicated to check one more point, but it is easy to return without success if you take one less step.  No doubt it is right.”

Shaoshang said indifferently, "Lord Ling is right, you are all right, but I am also right. I just want to know how Liang Shang died... Everyone should go their separate ways."

Yuan Shen tilted his head and said with a smile, "That's right. ... However, Mr. Shao Shang's temper has improved a lot recently. If this were changed before, he would have quarreled with him within three words."

Shaoshang thought for a while: "Well, maybe I have met someone who is very nice to me."

Yuan Shen's face suddenly turned cold.

"...I never thought of marrying someone like Master Ling before. We quarreled longer than reconciled." Shaoshang looked towards the north wall. Outside the three small round windows in the shape of a character, the lake was cold and waves were bright.  Miaomiao, "But thinking about it now, it seems that I have come to this world for a while. If I hadn't met him, it would have seemed like something was missing."

"So, Mr. Yuan, Master Ling and I will still quarrel, not for you but also for something else. But I'm afraid we won't be separated for this... You'd better go on a blind date."

Yuan Shen's mouth was bitter: "Then you still let me accompany you here?"

"Because I haven't seen Uncle Ling's corpse? I have to find someone to ask. Besides, you won't be able to stay here for long."

"What does it mean to stay long?" Yuan Shen wondered.

Shaoshang turned around and said with a smile: "Wait a minute, I guess it's almost there... eh, here we go..."

An old servant who looked like a steward of Liang's residence hurriedly entered the house, saluted Yuan Cheng and the two, and said, "Yuan Gongzi, the elders are arguing fiercely in front of them. Lord Zhou Mu, please come over to comfort them."

Yuan Shen looked at Shaoshang, who smiled innocently.  Yuan Shen stared at him for a long time, and after thinking about it, he felt bored, shook his head, showed his long sleeves, and went out with the old servant.

Liang Qiufei, who came in with the steward of Liang's residence, was overjoyed, and said very diligently, "Little lady, what help do you want, even if you ask me to do it! The surnamed Yuan is really unreliable, you shouldn't invite him to investigate the case just now!"

"Forget it! It's not because of your young master!" Shao Shang sneered, "I wanted to see Liang Shang's corpse yesterday, but your young master said, as long as he has breath, I will not go! Really!  It's so funny, I rarely see corpses!"

Liang Qiufei immediately defended: "That's not how I said it, seeing a corpse on the battlefield and carefully searching for a corpse are two different things!"

"I wouldn't touch the corpse with my own hands, so I'll watch it for inspection!"

"You have to take off all your clothes during the autopsy. Liang Shang is a strong man. Let me show you that, not to mention the young master. I would rather be blind in the low post!"

"Stop talking nonsense! If I had examined the corpse yesterday, I would have found the jade cicada in Liang Shang's mouth long ago. It is because of you pedantic men that the major event was almost delayed! Now you get out of here, and I will do it all by myself.  !"

There was a faint arguing in the room, Yuan Shen stopped and turned his head, as if he heard the girl's beautiful voice.

The Liang residence steward looked back and said with a smile, "This little lady Cheng is beautiful and smart."