The crown prince was angry and funny: "Zisheng, you... how are you... ah, this is a man who is not as good as the sky."

In the end, Ling Budo made a humorous summary: "Your Highness said that. This minister perceives God's will. In short, if the future minister opposes His Highness's actions, he will never go around detours.  , maybe there will be nothing after that.”

For these wonderful remarks, the Queen kept shaking her head, Shao Shang was speechless.

The crown prince touched his intact arm, and sat far away from Ling Budo in an untraceable manner; he turned his head and continued to say to the queen, "The other courtyard is not too close to the Liang residence, even if it takes more than an hour to go out in a hurry.  , we met in a hurry, it was already noon and early when we parted, mother, think about it, how can you kill Liang Shang before Lingjun has to go home anyway?!"  Done.

The queen stroked her chest with one hand and breathed softly: "You, you... you shouldn't see her again, or see her in private! Are you trying to have an affair with your wife?!"

The prince bowed his head and cried and said, "Mother's forgiveness! My son would never dare to do such a rebellious thing. Since he parted ways with Lord Ling ten years ago, he had made up his mind to forget all the past and the past... But, but... but by accident.  I learned that Ling-jun's life is really hard! That Liang Shang is not as good as a beast, and he has beaten her for many years..."

"This is true!" Shao Shang hurriedly spoke on behalf of the prince, "I saw with my own eyes that Mrs. Qu's wounds were pinched, beaten, and whipped! I heard that some of the injuries lasted for several years.  It's been a long time!"

The queen sat down in a daze, her face gradually showing a look of intolerance.

"However, it's better not to talk about it." Shaoshang muttered, "Having said this, it makes Madam Qu's reason for killing her husband even more apparent."

"My son." The Queen said weakly, "You know, if you open your mouth, you will be fearful. Your reputation and your virtues are not clear..."

The crown prince said with tears: "The Qing people are self-cleaning, and the father and the emperor will forgive the sons and ministers. Lord Ling is unwilling to avenge himself, but he is not willing to implicate the sons and ministers. If the sons and ministers want to protect themselves, they watch Lingjun suffer injustice, and the ministers there  Who have you become!"

Shaoshang was a little moved.  No matter when and where, people with good intentions always make people feel warm.

"Even so, I still disapprove." Ling Budo continued to be lukewarm.

Shao Shang was moved by the interruption, and said displeasedly, "Will you say anything other than 'disapproval'?"

The prince turned around and gave a miserable smile to Shaoshang: "Prince Concubine and Lingjun are very different from each other, but now the situation is completely opposite. Abandoning pearls and jade to rubble, you must have secretly called Gu Gu as a fool in your heart."

Shaoshangxin thinks that you know it.

The prince whispered: "Ten years ago, Gu didn't know about the marriage contract between the Quliang family and Gu thought that Ling Jun could marry well and that the husband and wife would be harmonious, so he reluctantly parted. Who knew that she had met an unkind person,  For a bastard like Liang Shang, it's better to live a life than death... Thinking about it carefully, it's all alone who harmed her, and now she's alone in repaying her love."

Shaoshang sighed softly.

The prince said to Ling Budoubt again: "Although Zisheng is younger than Gu, he has been wise and decisive since he was a child, and he knows ten. When you persuaded me to break up the marriage contract and marry Lingjun, it was because 'long pain is worse than short pain', Gu did not Listen to you, it's too late to regret now. Now, Gu has to listen to your advice again."