"751,300 points!" She heard a boyish voice exclaim. Josie's eyes scattered around the place, looking for the familiar four boys, knowing that they'd be here, and immediately spotting them around Dig Dug.

"That's impossible."

"What's up, losers." Josie greeted playfully, approaching the four to see what the commotion was about.

Will turned to the teenage girl, "Someone beat Dustin on Dig Dug, by a lot."

Josie looked at the video game screen, seeing that someone called 'MADMAX' had number one highest score out of everyone on the leaderboard. Even though Dustin probably thought it was the end of the world, she couldn't help but be impressed at the number.

"Who's Mad Max?" Dustin asked Keith.

"Better than you." Keith replied, getting flipped off in return.

Josie raised a brow, "Is it you?"

He scoffed, "You know I despise Dig Dug."

"Then who is it?"

"You want information, then I need something in return." Keith smirked, looking at Mike.

Three heads turned to look at their friend, who rejected the idea immediately. "No, no, no. No way. You're not getting a date with her." Mike referred to Nancy — a date Keith had been asking for weeks.

"Mike, come on. Just get him the date." Lucas urged with Mike refusing. Josie noticed that Will had now disappeared from her side, walking away from the group outside of the arcade, his eyes struck onto the sky before him with his mouth slightly open. The rest of the group seemed more focused on Keith while Josie curiously watched after the boy.

"What about Josie? You think I can get a date with her?"

Dustin's eyes widened as he scoffed, "No, my sister deserves better than to go on a date with you. You'll spread your nasty-ass rash to my whole family."

The curly haired girl blocked out their immature bickering, approaching Will, who continued to stare up at the sky in a trance. "Hey, Will!" The boy whipped around, "You okay?" His eyes went back to the sky for a moment.

"Yeah, I just...I needed some air."

Josie furrowed her brows at his strange behavior, "You sure? You seemed kind of zoned out there."

"I'm sure."

The girl walked closer to him, nudging into his side playfully. "C'mon, we better get back in there before Dustin murders Keith."

Just outside in the parking lot of Hawkins High, the Henderson girl sat in her car, stressfully writing heaps and heaps of words for her college essay. She felt a little strange being alone, Josie sometimes loved being in her own company but usually she'd arrive at school with Barb and Nancy. But that changed ever since senior year began with Nancy spending all her time with Steve, thus leaving Josie alone.

A loud knock at the passenger window made the pen from her hand fall to the floor as Josie felt herself jump out of her skin from the sudden noise. She looked up, seeing Steve Harrington on the other side with a smile on his face.