Shaoshang wondered, "How do you know that?"

"Because I was there too."

"Then you didn't say anything last night!"

"You didn't ask."

The young man tapped his shoulder with force.

The queen straightened her upper body nervously, pointed at the second prince and said, "What did you do wrong again, your bride has only been out for a day, and you're in trouble again?"

The second prince was both embarrassed and indignant: "What are you saying, Empress, this time it's not... It was the Emperor Father who heard that my uncle was ill, and asked me on purpose, and gave me food and medicine... Oh, Empress Mother, you really are!  "

Shao Shang saw that the angry second prince was still staring at the queen. The prince wanted to ask but was afraid to ask. She turned her head to Ling Budoubt and said, "Then how did your majesty decide later?"

Ling Budo said succinctly, "A compromise. The Qu family remains in the Liang residence, but the Tingwei residence will send someone to take care of it."

The queen frowned and said, "This... Under the emperor's feet, there are life-threatening lawsuits. Is this appropriate?"

Ling Budo turned to face the queen: "Liang Zhoumu said that the Liang family's wife killed the Liang family son, it is a scandal of the Liang family. I don't know how many people outside are waiting to see the joke of their Hedong Liang family. If the Qu family murdered her husband, the Liang family  He will definitely not cover up, but now that half a day has passed, and the situation is unclear, his family's wife has been locked up in Tingwei's mansion for a few days or given some punishment, and the Liang family will be shameless after that. Besides, the Qu family is coming.  On the way, he begged His Majesty to take it easy."

The Queen nodded slowly: "What Liang Zhoumu said also makes sense. This matter is both a national law and a family affair."

In fact, when people encountered this kind of stigma within the family, they mostly dealt with it after the two in-laws discussed and decided on their own. The common people's favorite auxiliary tools are pig cages and hemp ropes, etc.  Shangguan.  However, in this day and age, few people fell in love with the yamen, and sometimes the two families could not agree, and even if there was a fight, they would try their best to avoid making things known to the public.

The second prince glared at Ling Budo in dissatisfaction. He felt that he had worked hard for a long time to introduce the previous situation, but Ling Budo had finished the most exciting part.

"Queen Mother, Queen Mother!" He quickly drew everyone's attention back to himself, "There are so many tricks in this murder case! Jun Qu Ling knows that she is not a ruthless person, and her brain is not confused, so why murder  My husband? I think it’s because of an unfortunate marriage, and I live like a year. Erchen plans to have someone check it out…”

The queen slapped the case a few times and scolded: "What nonsense are you talking about, what's the matter with you! Don't meddle with it!"

"Why isn't there anything about Erchen? This matter is complicated and confusing, and when Erchen investigates it, it will just show Erchen's ability, haha, haha..."

Shao Shang saw the empress's face getting more and more ugly, and suddenly said, "Second Highness, are you the adulterer of Mrs. Quling Jun?"

The prince almost fell over.

The second prince slipped his knees: "You, you, how dare you slander Ben..."

"The concubine just saw that the Second Highness was overjoyed and laughed non-stop after the Second Highness learned that Liang Shang was killed. She thought that Madam Naqu would fly with the Second Highness in the future."