Rocky:
"Wait what."

Ethan:
"There more."

Rocky:
"Ok what is it?"

Ethan:
"We are going to look at a school for you to see after Grayson ok."

Rocky:
"Yes Ethan."

Ethan:
"Rocky you know that you don't have to talk to me like that I am not going to get mad if you forget of if you do a mistake don't worry now come on I am going to get dress then we are going I know you are scared but don't be ok."

Rocky:
"Ethan how can you not be scared do I have to tell Grayson but what happened to me?"

Ethan:
"You don't have to tell him if you do not want to I won't make you no one can make you say something if you do not want to that is up to you ok."

Rocky:
"Yeah ok, hey Ethan when do you go to work at the tattoo shop?"

Ethan:
"Today after we go and see the school."

Rocky:
"Ok can I come with you."

Ethan:
"Of course you can."

Rocky:
"Yay thanks Ethan."

Ethan:
"Anytime now meet me in the living room."

Rocky:
"Ok." I put on my shoes and and sat down waiting for Ethan.

Ethan:
"Ok are you ready go to."

Rocky:
"Yep." We walk in to his car and he drove.

Ethan:
"Rocky are you nervous."

Rocky:
"No." I lie to him.

Ethan:
"Rocky I am going to ask you again are you nervous."

Rocky:
"No Ethan I am not nervous." I lie to him again.

Ethan:
"Rocky I know that you are but tell me why."

Rocky:
"Tattoo guy I am not nervous." And again

Ethan:
"Rocky you can't lie to me so tell me please." I hate that she does not want to tell me but I know if I keep on asking her she will tell me.

Rocky:
"Fine Ethan I am nervous."

Ethan:
And see she told me just like that "Why are you nervous for Rocky?"

Rocky:
"I don't know Ethan."

Ethan:
"Yes you do Rocky now tell me please."

Rocky:
"Fine I am nervous because I feel like since you foster me it is like I am trapped, I feel like I have to tell you guys everything even if I am not ready to do it yet, Ethan I don't want to tell Grayson about these thing in my body, I don't want to tell anyone to know that I have them, I didn't want to to see them but you did and I also feel like I have to be what you and Grayson expect me to be."

Ethan:
"First you are wrong Rocky you don't have to be what me and Grayson expect from you and Rocky the second I know that you are not ready to do something then don't do it, just do what you normally do when you have an appointment with Grayson all that me and Grayson want.. is for you to tell us when you are ready, Grayson job is for you to talk to him, yes he might ask you questions that you do not want to answer then don't then answer them but l don't want to do is makes you say something that you don't what to say, but also you can't keep your feelings inside of you for long Rocky do you get what I mean."