The Future's in Danger?!

Start from the beginning

"But..someone grabbed my waist from behind and when I turned around I saw two hedgehogs...I didn't know who they were but they started to flirt with me and touched me. AAnd I..." She looked away.

"And what?!" My eyes widened.

"AAnd..I gave them a very hard punch.." She said quickly.

I sighed with relief.

"So you are not hurt, right?" I asked again.

"No. But...when everyone else saw that punch, they quickly disappeared from there. Am I that scary?" She scratched her head slowly.

I snickered, "No no."

But I was happy that nothing happened to her.

"Wait...so why were you chasing me so angrily?" I asked again.

"Because I was angry." She looked away.

"Oh, but now you are not." I slowly placed my hand on her waist.

She turned her head towards me and I noticed her blush.

I smirked and leaned in slowly. It's rare to see this blushing cute face.

Her eyes widened and she tried to lean back, "Sonic..?"

"Yes?" I leaned in closer BUT!!!

"Hey, guys! Check my new invention! I inserted a new....tech...no...logy...." said Tails from behind.

I quickly pulled away.

"S-Sorry." said Tails very quickly.

And I swear if Tails wasn't my best friend I would have killed him!

"I just remembered a work." Sonica quickly ran home.

"I also got a call from Knux. Bye." I quickly ran away from there. But why did I want to kiss her like that??!!

SONICA'S POV

What is wrong with him?! I want to kill him right now!! And what is wrong with me?! I could have pushed him away easily but I didn't!! Today morning, I had a very strange dream, I felt that strange aura again, I was about to lose control on my powers and now after what Sonic did, I feel like killing someone!

I banged my head on the wall.

"What's wrong?" asked Shadow.

I tried not to react unnecessarily.

"Nothing." I said but I didn't look at him.

"Hmm, did that blue rat do something?" he crossed his arms.

"No! No no no no. Its really nothing. I.. I just liked the wall so I banged my head on it." I said quickly.

Wow....what an excuse... (─.─||)

"Well, your food is on the table. Go and eat it before it gets cold." He said.

I looked at him and asked, "Did you cook?"

He nodded. "That's my big bro." I smirked and so did he.

"I will be back soon." He said and walked out.

I nodded and said, "Alright."

Oh, I had forgotten about Sonic... I scratched my head and thought to myself, "I really need to do something about my feelings.."

I quickly ate my food and ran to Key.

"Key, pick me up! Pick me up!" I said.

Key picked me up with one of its branches and put me on top of it. I also noticed that Key had grown very tall since I last met Key. It feels so cool and peaceful here but...