COSTUME PARTY

WARNING light smut will be included in this chapter. Am not really good at writing smut , but I was like why not.

"My favorite bartender," Jamie rolled his eyes at the smug recent visitor of the club. The guy was attractive; blonde hair, dark grey eyes and was nicely built, but he was annoying.

"What do you want mister?", Jamie said in a nonsense tone - the stranger liked flirting with him , he spent alot on drinks and everytime the guy made out with someone , whether man or woman , he made eye contact with him, which creeped Jamie out , even when the handsome stranger flirted with the people he made out to , he kept glancing at Jamie. It was as if the guy wanted him to watch.

"The names Austin, what's yours?". Jamie dried a glass with a cloth , looking around if anyone wanted to order , but to his annoyance , everyone had a drink. He forced himself to look at those piercing dark eyes.

"James , but I prefer to be called Jamie." That was natural for James Marcellus Adams , his Dad had told him that even as a baby he prefered to be called Jamie than James.

"Very well James ," Jamie was at wits end with the guy , he didn't have to be an empathy to detect the lust coming from Austin .

"Do you want to order something ?" Jamie found it in himself to be nice - but he felt he was reaching his elastic limit.

"Don't be like that James ," Austin had a devlishly handsome smirk on his face that caused Jamie to groan and roll his eyes. Jamie placed his hands on the counter and planted a fake smile.

"I have a boyfriend , and no am not lying , we are happy together. So why don't you just stop with the flirting."

Austin just laughed resulting in him receiving a scowl from Jamie.

"Forgive me James. You see I come out very strong and when I desire a person am very frank about it." Jamie couldn't help the shiver he felt on the 'desire' part , Austin had said it in a husky tone and frankly the Charmed One didn't like the sensation he felt.

Austin leaned on the counter , he had noticed James was cute from the photo but seeing him in person - his baby brother definitely had good taste.

He just loved teasing Jamie , that's why he preferd to watch him while he kissed the random people . He didn't want James , his little brother could keep him - but a demon could have fun , couldn't him?.

"I hear you are the best because you listen to every drunk's tale and you give them advice."

"Well , you are definitely sober so I don't think you need any advise," Jamie scoffed not buying that lie , Austin was just an attractive play boy that wanted his way with him.

"That's why I had to ask, I wanted to know if it true or not." Jamie could hear how serious Austin was , but he knew he was faking - he had encountered Austin's type before.

He dangerously glared at him and Austin couldn't help but be transfixed by those eyes ; he was wondering how good James would be in bed. If Austin had his father's power to enchant people , he would do it to the bartender and was positive the sex would be mind blowing; he would rock James world's.

"For the last time, I have a boyfriend , I don't care if you think you are some hot shot stud , you can't compare to my boyfriend. So flirt with me again and I will show you the worst of me got it!".