i feel his hot breath on my face, we stare at each other, slowly leaning in.

our lips hover over another, before they could connect the sheets get ripped off as kristian stands there with the sheets in his hand.

i push jackson off me, running to my room. i pace around trying to process what just almost happened.

"TAB I NEED YOU ASAP" i yell, i hear her running down the hall. she knocks 2 times before i unlock it.

i pull her into my room slamming the door shut.

she sits on my bed cross legged, Eddie my kitten in her lap.

"so you and Jackson.. is that? or? cause i thought it was you and Jacob.." she said watching me pace.

"me and Jacob? what! no no no i literally call him big bro all the time" i explain, watching her nod slowly.

"okay well- what's up?" she shrugs, paying more attention to Eddie as he done rolleys on her lap.

"we almost kissed" i say as i stopped pacing.

"you and Jacob?" she questions.

"NO ME AND JACKSON!" i yell, i instantly slap my hand over my mouth realising what i'd just yelled.

"oh shit!" she gasps excited.

"tab i love you but your no help" i huff, tab stands up kissing my forehead as she passes me Eddie.

"you got this, by the way we're going to saddle ranch at like 6:45 so in 2 hours? ya" she says before closing the door.

i frown looking at Eddie as he stared back. "Eddie help me" he shoved his paw out twice. i turn seeing he'd pointed at the bathroom me and Jackson shared, also leading to his room.

"fine, you get some sleep E" i kiss his nose placing him on top of his favourite squish mallow where he slept every night.

i wonder over to the connected bathroom, knocking on Jackson's door. "come in" he mumbles.

i slowly open the door seeing he's still layed on his bed, the covers dumped on the floor.

"hey.." i say sitting next to him, leaning against his head board.

"hi" he smiles tiredly. i tilt my head noticing he seems upset "hey what's up?"

"just kristian reminding me of Chrissy" he sighs.

Chrissy was his last girlfriend. who he'd always end up in arguments with over every thing. she'd really hurt him.

"what'd he say? u wanna talk about it" i ask lifting my left arm motioning for him to cuddle.

he nods placing his arms round my waist and head on my stomach.

"he said about how much she'd hurt me and he didn't want me like that again, cause of what he saw earlier" he explains.

"i'd never do that, i get where kristian's coming from. Thomas is exactly like that with me after my last boyfriend" i reply running my hand through his hair to help calm him.

"i know you wouldn't, your a sweetheart" he slightly smiles up at me.

"takes one to know one"
i shrug. "we're all going to saddle at 7 you coming?" i ask.

he nods rubbing my face. "yeah i've been in bed all day, teaches me for staying up till 4am" we both laugh.

"i have a weird feeling about tonight" i frown, he looks up resting his chin on my stomach "how? what's up" he asks.