Gustav contemplated for a minute then he decided to have say, just say his piece and be done with it. He took a deep breath and said. “You are torturing yourself. Just reveal yourself to Caleb and see how he deals with it, then go on from there. I understand the need for caution but the longer you wait the more painful the need is going to become. Woo him and make him want you as madly as you want him. Peirce his heart and make him fall in love my friend. True love can withstand anything. Trust me.” With that said Gustav turned and finished putting the room and bed back to its usual immaculate state and left.

            Dimitri finished his blood and placed the bottle in the garbage can and then descended the stairs and headed for his home office. He picked up the phone and called Marcos to check on Caleb and then he sat down at his desk and stared off into space thinking about what his long time friend had told him upstairs. He decided to take the advice and romance him. Caleb needed a little pampering and attention. He picked up the house phone and dialed Irina. When she answered he greeted her and fired off a set of instructions that had her smiling and shaking her head. When he was finished he got back up and made his way back to his bed. He needed to be fully rested and in control because he was going to rage a war for his mate’s heart tonight. He hoped he would survive it, he thought.

            Irina found Stavos as he made his rounds over the grounds of the mansion checking over the security wiring with another of his security personnel.

            “I need a word with you.” She said as she came to graceful stop at his side.

            Stavos nodded at her and dismissed his man then gave her his full attention. A smile spread across his face and got wider and wider when she told him his instructions for the evening. By the time she had finished and sauntered off back to the house, he was congratulating Dimitri for in inventiveness. He made his way to the security station and informed his staff of the deliveries that were scheduled to arrive during the day and to be alert, and then proceeded to finish his rounds.

            Caleb twisted this way and that then took a few tentative steps across his living room. He finally broke out into a gleeful smile as he took in his reflection in the full length mirror on the wall. He had found the perfect outfit. He found a nice pair of black dress pants, he had added a nice black button dress shirt, with a satin like emerald green vest. He had pulled the outfit together with a nice pair of black dress shoes and a black broad belt. He looked put together.

            He made sure that he paid extra attention to his body as he scrubbed every inch of his smooth body. The only hair he seemed to have was on his head and on his privates, of which he manscaped into submission. Not that he was planning for Dimitri woulld being seeing anything down there oif he could help it. They barely knew each other.

            He applied the final spritz of his favorite cologne and pronounced herself finished. Dimitri had called a half hour ago and informed him that his driver was on the way and Stavos, the head of his security would be accompanying him to his home. Smoothing his palms over his slacks, he walked back into his living area to check his reflection in the mirror. He first took in his entire outfit from a frontal then he turned around and twisted to take in the back and smiled. He didn't want to look like the poor little orphan standing next to Dimitri. He might not be wearing Armani, but he felt he looked nice.

            He was checking the contents of his wallet when he heard the knock at  the front door. He ran his fingers through the length of his hair which he had trimmed while he was at the mall. It was neater and although the front was longer you still had a perfect veiw of his eyes and his creamy complexion.

            The door opened and Stavos had to school his features when he caught sight and smell of him. Dimitri was going to be brought to his knees when he caught sight of Caleb. “You look ravishing, my dear.” He stated as he gave a courtly bow.

            Caleb beamed at him in pleasure. He made a striking figure himself in what he was sure a custom made lightweight evening suit that rested superbly on this muscular frame. “Thank you," Caleb replied and turned around to lock his door. He looked over his shoulder at Stavos' amused expression. Caleb was sure he had heard him chuckle. “Do I have something out of place?” He asked with a worried frown.

            Stavos placed a gentlemanly hand under his elbow and escorted out of the building. “No, it amuses me to know that you are going to knock my friend on his ass when he sees you. That’s all.” He explained as he led Caleb outside to a gleaming black limousine that was attracting the attention of his neighbors.

            Caleb gasped at the sight, and then the chauffer opened the door for him with a flourish and a welcoming smile. He was gently handed into the interior of the vehicle by Stavos. He quietly closed the door and walked to the front of the car and got into the passenger side next to the driver. Caleb looked around the luxurious interior and spied a single red rose on the opposite seat. As the huge car glided smoothly away from the curb he leaned forward and picked up the flower and the note attached to it.

            Stavos told him it would take about twenty to thirty minutes to reach the house and to help himself to anything the stocked bar had to offer, then he raised the privacy shield effectively cocooning him  in scrumptious silence. He felt like this was some kind of a fairy tale. he looked down at the note in his hand and opened it. It simply read, "Thank you for granting me the pleasure of your company, I am anxiously awaiting your arrival. D."

  He smiled and brought the fragrant flower to his nose and gently inhaled its perfumed scent. He sat back and made himself comfortable and gazed out the pristine window to enjoy the ride.

            Stavos was scanning Caleb's thoughts and he was pleased and amused at the same time. Dimitri seemed to have started on the right track in wooing his mate, judging from his enjoyment of the flower and note. He thought his friend was getting down right poetic in his advanced existence. He almost guffawed out loud. This evening was going to test the limits at restraint in not teasing the other man.

From all the flowers and linen and such he saw being delivered to the house today, he doubted that they would make it out of the house to dinner. He was sure that was what Dimitri’s intended. He wanted to enjoy his mate’s company and not share him with a dinner crowd in some posh restaurant. He couldn't wait to get back to the house. Gustav had the placed cleaned to a spotless shine, and Irina had outdone herself on the floral arrangements and the food. She even had the back patio transformed into an intimate candle lit area for two, complete with crystal flutes and china, and lots of candles.

            Caleb watched as they entered the Palm tree lined pristine entrance of Star Island. He was beginning to feel a little nervous, he knew Dimitri was well off, but to live here means you created your own tax bracket literally. His insecurities were beginning to rear their nasty little heads. He fidgeted in his seat just as the privacy glass slid down and Stavos gave him an encouraging smile. Caleb smiled back at him tentatively and nodded his head when Stavos informed him that was just a few more minutes until they were at the house. He babbled on about the history of Dimitri’s house and effectively kept Caleb occupied from his fears for the moment.