Liked by rudeth and  1,422,733 others

madelyncline GUYS MY BEST FRIEND HAS JOINED US SHES TAKING A BREAK FROM MAGICAL GODS IN MARVEL TO SCRUFFY POUGES IN OBX

chrishemsworth gonna miss you bails

|Baileyulrich you too Hemsworth

Baileyulrich HAHAHAHAHAHAHA YES

obx crying they're so cute

liked by obx and 4,738,294 others

drewstarkey ladies they's and gents my new scene partner for the next couple of months 

user7 SCENE PARTNER!?

Baileyulrich exciteddd

austinnorth55 pretty bails :)

|Baileyulrich thank you tin man :)

liked by drewstarkey and 8,273,373 others

obx That's right folks here comes Bailey Ulrich as Paige Thornton queen of kooks...who may be getting a little close to Rafe ;)

user7 HOLY SHIT 

user9 AHAHAHHAHAHA

user3 FUCK MY BF GETTING A GF

drewstarkey the kook queen and king everybody

|Baileyulrich royalty am I right

madelyncline POWERFUL AND SCARY

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Bailey closed her laptop looking up to see Drew on his phone smiling. "Stop staring its creepy." he mumbles.

"Shut it." Bailey laughs throwing  a pillow at him. They both turn to the door opening seeing Rudy, Madison and Madelyn walk in.

"Guys you should really lock your door you have no idea who could walk in." Rudy smiles and sits down beside Bailey while Madison and Madelyn take a seat on the sofa. 

"Like you perhaps?" Drew says chuckling. Rudy makes an offended face while clutching his heart.

"Joseph...how could you."

"Insta is going crazy man." Madison says looking at Bailey. Bailey just smiles at them.

"This calls for drinks." Madelyn says. Everyone cheers in agreement.

"Me and bails have just the right stuff." Drew says getting up and walking to the kitchen.

"That we do. We went shopping before the news got out." Bailey says walking over to the kitchen to help drew."

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

A few drinks into the night had passed and by now Chase, Austin, Laci and Johnathan had joined them. They were all slightly tipsy. Not sober but not too drunk.

"So here I was yea hiding from these two guys in the girls bathroom and I'm telling you tears down my face when all of a sudden I feel a hand on my shoulder and a voice asking me if I'm ok. Me being Me I freak the hell out and slap this mystery person." Madelyn explains.

Bailey laughs nodding. "The mystery person being me of course."

"Jeez mads your violent." Johnathan laughs.

"Shush JD" Madelyn giggles.

"So anyway Mads tells me that these gross boys were trynna like make out with her or something so I go outside and slap the shit out of them."

Madelyn smiles. "my hero."

"No you didn't shit bails look at you go." Rudy says

"So like you didn't get in trouble?" Drew asks

"Oh yea I got a detention." Bailey says pouting

"No that's so unfair what!" Laci says throwing her hands around

Bailey nods "I know right."

"But yea that's how me and Bailey met and then became the infamous besties in high school." Madelyn says smiling at Bailey.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

About an hour or two later everyone had left and it was Drew and Bailey again out on the balcony. "Hey I heard what happened with your ex by the way...sorry bout that." Drew said looking down.

"I'm over it drew. He's a cheating scumbag and I hope he's happy with his new girl."

"Hey when you think about it your exactly where you need to be. on the beach getting basically paid to mess around and have fun." Drew says smiling.

Bailey smiles "Yea your right.."

Drew stands up and stretches. "well I'm heading in you ok out here?"

Bailey nods. "Goodnight Drew."

"Goodnight Bailey."

A/N

AHAHAHAHA first chapter, Do you guys like it? I cant wait to write more 

Credits of the manip of Cindy and drew goes to euphoriarph on tumblr btw!!

:)