New friend and old cousin

Start from the beginning

Andy stared at him speechless, her brain rattling.

"I don't know if I should be flattered or offended", she chuckled. Ivasaar looked thoughtful for a moment, before he also started to smile.

"Well, I guess you can interpret it both ways."

After a moment of silence, Andy let out a sigh. "Oh well, might as well go. Where is this feast taking place?"

"I will have a guard escort you there, Milady. First, you have to change. While you were unconscious, maidens were here and cleaned you up."

"Ah good. I was wondering, who washed me", Andy snickered.

"They also brought you something to wear", Ivasaar passed her a set of clothes, unafected by Andys comment.

"Is it a dress?", Andy asked.

"Of course it's a dress", Ivasaar answered in his monotone voice. Andy started whining and talking her way out of it but Ivasaar just looked at her unimpressed and started cleaning up his workspace. As she noticed, that she wound get out if it, she let out an annoyed huff.

"I see, you have calmed down. ", the healer spoke, a slight smile in his lips.

"Can I at least have a pair of tights and boots on underneath?", she pleaded.

"Of course, you will find everything in the set of clothes I gave you. Elrond informed the maidens, that it would be wise to bring those along. "

Andy stared at him for a moment before her face crunched up. "Couldn't you have said that earlier?!"

"I did not want to interrupt your monologue. " Andy burst out laughing. Ivasaar looked at her strangely, not knowing what was so funny.

"You don't interact with a lot of people, do you?", she asked him. He thought of it for a moment.

"Indeed, I do not. I believe it is noticeable?"

"Yes. Yes it is. But it's okay." She gave him a smile and picked up her clothes. "Where can I get changed?"

Ivasaar showed her a corner at the back, where they had curtains to close. He would go fetch a guard in the meantime.

Andy was surprised, that they found clothes in her size. Being a Hobbit she was smaller than an average elf. Much smaller. She guessed that they used younglings' clothes. However, the seamstress must have made a few adjustments, so they would fit her. Four-year-old little Elves did not have any bust, as far as she knew. The dress was dark red, probably for the occasion of a red moon festival. She loved the colour. The dress was an off shoulder poet sleeve, in a rather straigh cut but widened out as off the hips. Andy let out a sigh. Younglings do not have any other curves either. Luckily, her bag was brought along with her. And luckily, she thought a little fashionable, while packing in Bag-End. She brought a simple dark brown corset with shoulder straps along. It suited the dress perfectly. Underneath the dress, she wore the black tights and a pair of boots. Thinking back to her request, asking for boots was a stupid idea. She was a Hobbit. Hobbit's have large feet. Shoes are not made for Hobbits.

However, she really wanted to ware these boots. They were almost the same shade as her corset with little heels and two carefully crafted chains on each boot. They were gorgeous. Ignoring her conscious that was warning her, she transformed her feet. They were not Hobbit feet anymore, but Elf feet. You did not see any difference to human feet. However, you had the ability of Elves. Including walking on snow and stepping light as a feather.

Somewhere in the world, there live a rebellious little Elf who wanted fabulous shoes instead of the boring slippers Elves wear. And thanks to her, Andy was now allowed to wear them too.