7| Escape or Kiss

Seven

Part Two

William behaves himself, acting innocent. He would never dare to let this man know that he was trying to escape this place. Who knows what he can do  to him if he knew.

He cleared his throat. "Y-yeah! I can't sleep! I'm just strolling around the area and..... Lost a bit!" He answered. His hands on his chest, feeling his heartbeat. He couldn't recover from the shock.

When the King showed up out of nowhere while he was enjoying the view, he thought that he was hunted by  a ghost. If he didn't recognize him right away, maybe he will run from fright. 

Silence envelopes the two of them. When William looks at the King, he catches him staring back at him. There was his gaze again, analyzing every part of his face. His gaze is intense as if he is seeing his soul, searching the depth of his being.

"Errr. " he scratches his face. " How about you, your majesty?"

William asked, to ease the awkwardness between them. 

Leon didn't answer, lost in deep thought.

William who doesn't know what is going on in the king's mind just shrugs his shoulder.

But... Looking closer, he just notices that his eyes are a golden brown, like a wild lion. His blonde hair is a little bit messy, far from what he saw this morning. His pinkish lips, and sharp jaw. Everything from this man is perfect as if he is not human at all. He is like a character from a fairytale. 

William bit his lips and look away. He can't take that intense gaze coming from the king.

He is roaming his eyes in the bright room, throne room. This palace is marvelous, he still didn't believe what his eyes saw as if he was in a fantasy world.

"I can't sleep either," Leon answered, finally. A bit late of reaction though.

Not letting his gaze away at William face. He moves, walking closer to where William is. Unconsciously, he holds his hand.

William flinched at the sudden action in from the king. But still, he didn't resist. He just lets him as if it's only natural.

Under the golden light of the night, only two of them at the throne room. Leon raise his hand and held his face.

For an unknown reason, William closes his eyes, feeling the tenderness.

"Yesterday, I only dreamed of this moment. To see you. To touch you! "Leon whispered. " you don't know how much I longed for you!"

Leon's eyes moved, from his forehead to his eyes like black as a night under his long eyelashes staring back at him, to his pointed nose, down to his pinkish lips. To him, William is so magnificently beautiful. No woman in this kingdom can ever be compared to him. He has everything, even his heart.

He already captured his heart from the moment he showed up, in the middle of the selection. He is like a dream that came out to become a reality.

Yeah, for a long time he saw him on his dream.

William's eyes got bigger when Leon face got closer to him as if he is going to kiss him.

Inside him is screaming, didn't know what to do.

His first kiss is in danger. What should he do?

Think. Think. Think.

He can feel his breath. His lips almost touched his.

Is he letting him kiss him?

Is he like it?

Is he GAY?

The thought of it, waking him up from the spell and shoving the king away.

"I'm sorry your majesty!" He apologizes. Facing his back to the king. His face is burning. 

What the hell happened? His inside is screaming. 

He wishes that he would just disappear right now or the ground will eat him. 

Leon chuckled when he saw William's ears painted in red. "Hmm? My bride? "

He teased, pulling him over to his chest. William who didn't have enough strength give in as he buried his face in Infineon's stone chest. Leon hugged him. "Hahaha. It's okay. Let's go back to your room. I will escort you!"

William smells the mascjkinensvnet coming from the kings, as if bewitched he nodded his head as the king moves, going out from the throne room.

He didn't ask further how he is feeling but the fact that he didn't take his hand away made him contented with what he is just now. They walked in the center of darkness, but Leon felt as bright as daylight.

When they reach William's room. He slowly opened the door and guide William inside. William who still doesn't make eye contact with the king looks sideways.

Leon looks at him amused.  to him.  William is so adorable that he wanted him to keep on his side and never let go. He stops himself. It's not the right time to sleep together though. 

He leaned to him, "Sleep now so that you can rest! " he whispered. " see you tomorrow, my beloved!"

William only nodded his head until the king let go of his hand. He still looking at the side. When the door finally close, William jumps on the bed, and under the pillow, he screams at the top of his lungs.

Shit! shi! shit! What has he done?

''Oh, my please kill me now? I'm straight. I'm straight!

But...

It's feels different when I saw the King's face. It is is feels different. I am a different person."

"Ugh, nevermind. I wish the king will forget what happened. Remember, I am a man. A man. I will never fall for him ever!"

That was he thought.

End of Chapter seven.