6 | Call me With my Name

Part 2

Call me with my Name

"My name is William. W.I.L.L.I.A.M . William .okay? You can call me by name, not ... My bride!"

William winced, whispering the last word. How will this man accept the fact that he is a man who has a snake down there same as his? And they just met last night because of the mysterious phenomenon. He is still wondering why he gets here in a blink of an eye! It's not like he has a teleportation ability.

There is the only believable thing, these people kidnap him.

Leon who didn't hear the last word he said, nodded his head, carving on his head his name, not wanting to forget.

"How about you? What is your name your majesty!" William asked, unaware of the courtesy of the kingdom.

Thelma, and the head butler who is silently observing the two, gasped at how William behaved.

There is no one would dare to call the name of the royalty in blunder or by mistake. 

It's an unspoken rule in the royal family.

Even William who is acknowledged by the king to be his bride is only a candidate, not an official one. It means, he is just a nobody. 

Waiting how their majesty, the king will react. No one cared to move.

But Leon shows no reactions, instead, he seems lost.

"My name..!" Leon said as if he forgot his name. In the kingdom, since he ascended to the throne, none didn't know his name. Even in the far away neighboring kingdom, he is famous. The nobles never dared to call his name in normal circumstances. Or no one casually asked for his name. It's a  sin and can end in death.

"Yeah, your name. Not your majestic or whatsoever!" William, unaware of this keeps asking. He just wanted to know the name of the kidnapper.

Thelma who heard William almost faint behaves. She wanted to smack him and educate him right here, right now.

Luckily, Leon smiled as he looked at William. He finds it amusing since his bride is curious to know his name. It means he is interested in him.

"Leon. Call me with my name!"

After the meal, the king gets back to his office to finish the works he left. Then again, he is alone in the room. Bored.

What should he do now? It's not like he could stay still without doing anything.

Before he left, he told him to rest and stay in his room until everything is settled down.

What is it to settle about?

It seems that the man not asking his opinion if he wants to be his bride or wants to marry him? 

If he wants to stay here or not! Didn't he know that he was forced to come here? He'll sure, he kidnaps.

"What the hell with these people!" William mumbled in frustration. Since this morning they treat him as if they knew him even though they are just met. Thelma and Arthur, especially the King.  

"It's still unknown to me how I get here? And how I suddenly appeared in the middle of the selection to be one of the unlucky candidates to be the king's bride? My head is going to burst with all the possibility!"

"I need to go home!"

He is one day absent from this work. He is worried he might get fired if I will not get back home this week his boss might erupt in anger when he still hasn't come to the office. And the promotion he has been waiting for. 

He wipes his face in frustration and leans his head on the sofa.

"I wish I was just dreaming! Please let it be a dream and wake me up!"

He doesn't want to let off that opportunity he worked hard for!

Desperate on how to get back home, William plans to escape tonight!

.