A Flamboyant Dullahan

It was an early morning when the party made it to the guild. Y/N was eating breakfast, Kazuma was getting ready to show off his new skill, and Aqua was being Aqua.

Kazuma: Create Water!

A small stream of water shot out of Kazuma's hands into a cup and drank it.

Kazuma: That's about all I expected from elemental magic. Now that I learned a new skill I feel a bit more like an adventurer wouldn't you say so Y/N?

Y/N: Huh? Oh yeah sure Kazuma.

Y/N didn't really pay attention as he ate.

Darkness: Kazuma, Kazuma! Look I got my armor repaired with the money I made from the cabbages! Look how shiny it is!

Kazuma: It looks like something the son of an aristocrat would wear.

Y/N: It does make you look like a rich kid flaunting off their wealth.

Darkness: Would it kill either of you to pay me an actual compliment? You're both so ruthless!

Darkness began to pant and moan again.

Kazuma: Oi stop that! I already have to deal with thag pervert!

Y/N looked over to see Megumin rubbing her body on her new staff. Y/N had a hard time looking away and he became flustered.

Y/N: M-Megumin please stop. It's really weird and creepy.

Megumin: Sorry Y/N it's ju-

Aqua: What was that? Hey do you know how many cabbages I caught?!

Luna: W-Well you see a majority of what you caught was lettuce.

Aqua: WHY WAS THERE LETTUCE MIXED IN THERE?!

Luna: I can't do anything about it!

Kazuma: 'Oh god she's coming this way!'

Y/N: Hey Kazuma have fun with Aqua! C'mon Megumin let's go to that castle you were talking about!

Kazuma: Hey get back here!

Y/N was already half way out of the guild with Megumin close behind. They began their trek to the abandoned castle.

Megumin: Hey Y/N how much did you make off the cabbage?

Y/N: About 2 mil why?

Megumin was taken aback by the amount Y/N received.

Megumin: Well with that much you should probably get better equipment. I mean you don't have much protection and that sword is getting pretty dull.

Y/N: Fair point. I'll go to the blacksmith tomorrow with Kazuma. Ah there's the castle.

In the distance stood a giant castle.

Megumin: Stand back Y/N and admire my power!
Crimson-black blaze, king of myriad worlds, though I promulgate the laws of nature, I am the alias of destruction incarnate in accordance with the principles of all creation. Let the hammer of eternity descend unto me!
Explosion!

Large magic circles surrounded the castle and soon a bright covered the castle. Soon all fell silent and the castle still stood strong. While the castle stood strong Megumin did not. Y/N hoisted Megumin over his back and began walking to the guild.

Megumin: Hey Y/N where are you from?

Y/N: Eh? That was rather out of the blue.

Megumin: I know but your magic is unlike anything i've ever seen.

Y/N: Maybe I'll tell you one day, but for now I don't want to talk about it.

Megumin sighed and rested her head on Y/N's shoulder.