chapter 64"You will not walk for a week wife"

Start from the beginning

She turned toward him and then she felt the direct heat of sun. Lazily she looked down only for her eyes to went wide and a blush to appear.

She remembered that they already did the deed. She looked away and tried getting up until he pulled her to himself. He was already sitting so it was easy for him to do soo.

Pulling her closer he lifted her up all naked and made her sit on his lap.
There bottom touched each other and she felt more shy. She felt herself getting hot and him now nuzzling his face in her neck did nothing.

She bite her lips lightly when she felt him kissing her neck lightly. She relaxed herself on him.

"Good morning wife"

He whispered near her ear. She shivered at his voice. He snaked His arms to her waist and pulled get more Close. There body attached and To her surprise she felt turned on. Her heart started beating fastly.

She felt wetness and warmthness all over her body. She squirm on his lap and he groaned. Getting hold of her hairs he turned her face toward him and kissed her.

Sucking her already sore lips he let her tongue dance inside her mouth. His other hand grabbed her breast and squeezed it harder. She opened her mouth and he deepen the kiss.

After the toe curling kiss he leaved her lips and let get breath. She took few harsh breath and blushed. He felt proud on himself for making her blush.

She stayed like this for few minute until she was breathing normally.

"Go-Good morning"

He smiled innocently at her and placed a soft kiss on her forehead. Again rubbing her lower stomach he asked.

"Is it paining a lot?"

Concern and love wad floating in his eyes. She smiled softy at him and nodded as no.

Honestly she was in pain but the love in his eyes and concern made her feel better. She without saying anything put his head on his chest and closed her eyes.

"Thank you xann for coming in my life. Thank you for giving me Isa.. giving me you. I love you."

She said bring overwhelmed by the her emotions. He smiled at her and said.

"It should be me wife who should thank you. You proved me wrong and proved yourself the best wife and best mother anyone can ask for."

Opening his heart he said. She placed a kiss on his chest on his confession. He hugged her closely. Closing his eyes he let them again fall in deep slumber.

.
.
.
.
.
.

It was around 9 in morning when Eva opened her eyes only to found herself alone. She stretched herself and sat on the bed. After getting a proper sleep she indeed was feeling much better.

Due to sitting her blanket wasn't on her body anymore. She looked around too see him but he wasn't in room. Thinking he must be in washroom she decided to take a bath.

She tried standing up be as soon as she put her leg on the floor, she was lifted up by someone-her husband.

Alexander was In bathroom preparing a hot bath for both of them. As he come out he saw his naked wife getting up.

Picking her in his arms he looked at her who let a scream out. She looked at him in surprise only to see him smriking.

"Don't scream wife. I'll give you Chance to do that too"