"No it's just that I uh... care about people a lot," he answers.

I shrug and we continue our activity.

THE NEXT DAY

VALÉRIE POV:

I wake up and it's the next day... wtf. I slept for a day. But it doesn't matter that much anyway, my head ache's gone now.

I decide to go out today, since I'm going to set at 10:30 AM.0 It's 9 AM right now so I'll get some brunch.

I take a bath, do my skincare, some light make up, and put some simple clothes on. A light brown sweater, black jeans, and doc martens.

 A light brown sweater, black jeans, and doc martens

(Separate picture for the shoes)

I'm going to this small cafe where they sell pastries, coffee and tea, and some light savory food

I'm choosing scrambled eggs with bacon and iced coffee as beverage.

This thing really tastes good, I enjoy it a lot. After I eat, I decide to stay at the cafe for a little while and I start scrolling through my phone.

A Fabio Quartararo fan account came across my feed, hm, that reminds me. I had a huge crush in him when he started Moto3, I fell head over heels for him, but now, I haven't really thought about it again, I don't even know if I still have a crush on him or not. A fan? Yes, I support a few riders. An admirer? I still have no clue.

Does he even know I exist? I don't think so I follow him on instagram, does he watch Marvel? Or has he heard of me before? Shit, he's crawling back into my mind. I can't let a stupid old crush interfere with my thoughts and career, that'll shove me out of my path.

No Fabio. No crushes. No liking.

.......But I can follow him in instagram...

I break my own rules sometimes, but it's okay.

I press in the follow button and I view his instagram story. Turns out he's out with Franky and 2 other riders, Espargaro and Bagnaia.

Enough MotoGP riders, I should pay and leave this cafe.

I payed, left, and called a cab.

"Where would you like to go ma'am?" The driver asked.

I give him the studio address and about 17 minutes later, I've arrived.

"Thank you so much sir, how much will it be?" I ask.

" 10 pounds, ma'am."

"Here you go," I give him the money and he thanks me then pulls away.

I walk into set, greet a few people I know, and head into my trailer to get hair and make up done.

FABIO POV:

I got a notification from my phone and it was from instagram. I open the app to see what it was.

"@valerie.schiavone Started following you"

okay, hold on, Valérie as in Franky's friend?

She is pretty, but I don't know a lot about her.

Should I... Stalk her? No, that's creepy.

But.... Looking at a few posts won't hurt.

I look through her page, there's one where she won an award for best actress and best fighting scene. Wow, I gotta say, that's impressive.

There's one where she went to Jakarta for vacation, one with her and Franky, one with her at MugelloGP, she was there?

I look through more pictures and suddenly, "So you're stalking her?"

Fuck, that scared me, I look up and it was Aleix.

"She followed me on instagram so I decided to look at her account, that's it."

"Mhm... Sure... Schiavone lover," he said suspiciously.
I roll my eyes and continue scrolling through my instagram feed.

——————————————

HELLO EVERYONEEEE author hereeee, sorry if chapter 2 took a long time, I have work coming up so I won't have a lot of time to write, but I'm trying my best!!

Love you alllll💕💕