Madman across the water

The next morning when I woke up Kiki, Bernie, and Elton were bent over me.

"Ah! What the fuck are you guys doing?" I shouted.

"Finally your awake. now hurry up and get ready! Elton's taking us on a cruise today!" Kiki said pulling at my to get me up.

Elton leaned over and kissed me.

"Surprise!" Elton whispered.

I smiled.

"I love you!" I said. Elton shot me a smirk.

"Love you too!" He said before kissing me once more.

"Ugh get a room!" Kiki joked.

"I mean, technically we're already in our room. You just walked in here too. So." Elton replied. Elton was always such a diva.

Once Kiki and Bernie left the room I brushed my teeth and got dressed. U decided to wear a white tank top, light blue jeans, and a black belt.

"Deary, your really gonna dress that plane huh?" Elton asked.

"I think it looks fine." I replied

"I do too love, but there's nothing to make it... Extra. Mind if I?" Elton asked while removing something from his back.

"Why not?" I said.

Elton toke his arms that were behind his back and placed them in front of him. He was holding a spiked braclete and a pair of avatier glasses with yellow frames. He clipped the braclete around my arm and placed the glasses carefully on my head before turning me to face the mirror.

"So... What do you think?" Elton asked with a smile.

"It's lovely." I replied. Elton was right, just that little touch made me look so extra.

"Im happy u like it." Elton said before I kissed him again.

Once we were all ready we hoped in Elton's Rolls Royce and headed to the cruise.

Above we got there, we waited at the dock until the boat had arrived. About 10 minutes had passed, the boat had arrived. We boarded it quickly, all taking seats on the deck of the cruise.

It was only a few hours cruise, but oh well.

"I've got a little someone for you to meet today as well. He will be here shortly!" Elton said with a wink.

"Oh okay!" I replied. After the day before, I felt more comfortable around the whole fame environment.

"Aw! Elton! There you are! Lovely to see you again!" The man said. That's when I lost it. News flash, I'm still not adjusted to this whole fame thing after all!

"DAVID BOWIE?" I shouted. He laughed.

"But of course darling. It's me. The one and only." He winked. He was wearing a silver suit, aka his very iconic outfits from throught out his career.

He sat don't next to Kiki and Bernie. Bernie had his arm wrapped around Kiki (who was resting her head on his shoulder.)

Aww! I thought to myself. They were so cute together. And to be honest, I'm just happy that the both of them won't be lonely forever now.

"Hello everybody, can I get you anything to drink?" A man asked. He was wearing a black uniform, so I was assuming he worked there.

"Uh yeah I'll take a coke." David said. (I've made so many rocketman quetos and also crackhead character reference in this book it's not funny 💀)

"David... You ever thought about laying that stuff off?" Elton said.

"No not really." David replied. He had a lit cigarette in his mouth.

"Well you do you I guess." Elton replied back. It was pretty obvious that David was a bit of a coke head himself.

"So Elton... Last time I checked, didn't you hate boats?" David asked.

"Well I wouldn't really say I hate them, there just a bit boring that's all." Elton said back.

"Then why did you wanna take me, your boyfriend, Kiki, and Bernie on one?" David asked.

"Not to sure, just thought it was the closest thing to space." Elton joked. Listening to both of there music's, you could tell Elton and David both had a spark for what could be out there.

About an hour had pasted, and the cruise was over. Me and David could both tell Elton had gotten bored of the boat quite quickly.

"Elton, I love you, and I know you were doing this to spend time with me and all, but you really don't have to. I know you get sort of bored with boats and water stuff." I said.
.
"Yeah... But I knew you loved adventures, so I thought it would be perfect for you..." Elton said taking my hand as we were escorted off the boat.

I smiled at him.

"Besides, now I can joke about." Elton added.

I won't lie, Elton's jokes were pretty funny.

"I mean sure I got a bit bored after the first 5 minutes because, oh it floats, okay what else does it do?" Elton said.

"When I was younger I never really saw them as interesting etheir, I still don't, yes, but the place it brought us to... Is the real beauty." Elton said.

I looked around. We we're on an Island!

"Right then. So whats next?" I asked Elton once we made it to the limo with Kiki and Bernie. Qq

"You'll see." Elton said opening the door to let me in.