somebody saved my life last night

"Ugh just fucking let me have it. Bloody hell, this is the most pain I've ever been in. Ahhhh!" Elton screamed. I sat up quickly. Elton was in his bed squirming. Then I realized why. I kinda forgot the whole reason he was here. He was a drug addict. Of course he was gonna have with draws for the first week or so. I through my blankets off, running to his bed. I sat next to him, forcing a bottle of water to his lips.

"Drink it! We have to make sure you get over this addiction!" Elton toke a sip before screaming again.

"Holy shit! Ugh it hurts. Just give me some of that shit. Please! I beg of you!"  I kissed Elton's forehead as he squirmed.

"Elton, I can't let you. It's not good for you. You can fight throught this! You are so strong, you have over corn so much, and if you ever come this, then you will be the strongest person I know! You can do this Elton!" I said taking his hand. He squished my hand tightly, almost as if he was trying to cut off my air circulation. Tears began rolling down his face, his teeth, clinched shut. I sat with him, trying to reassure him for about an hour, before he finally feel asleep. I crawled up next to him in his bed, laying there. I decided it would be better for me to stay closer to him, in case he woke up and he started screaming again.

A few hours had pasted. The morning bell rang. I sat up quickly before waking Elton up.

"Elton, dearest, you gotta get up! Breakfast is being served in 15 minutes, and then after that we have to do our chorus!" Elton groaned loudly.

"Ugh can I not have 5 more hours?" Elton said yawning.

I laughed. "Oh come on! We've got a lot to do today!" I yanked Elton out of bed, as we ran down the hallway. We were so child like, but in a good way. Having Elton here made me feel so much better. Before I felt so lonely, but now that I finally had someone, and that someone was famous, it was amazing. I had only been here for a week and a half, and Elton had only been her for a day, but I feel like we just have something. Something best friends should have.

We toke our seats in the lunch room. See the thing about rehab is even when you try to starve yourself, they will make sure you eat. Which Elton, (being bulimic as fuck) this may effect.

"Do I really have to eat? I'm like the biggest person here anyway. Plus aren't I supposed to be getting over my bulimia? Like how is eating supposed to help?" Elton said.

"It's not about eating less Elton, it's about eating right. You don't have to starve yourself to not be bulimic anymore, believe me, that will make your worse. Now come on! Try the pancakes! They are amazing."

Elton laughed as we happily filled our plates with food. We sat down and chatted over breakfast, laughing and flirting freely. Some of the other people looked at us. They were probably jealous, because me, the outcast here, is talking to the legend, Elton John, yeah I bet they would wanna be me. After breakfast was finished we all headed to our chorus. Me and Elton had Landry today. There were 2 other people there helping us. I loaded some Landry into one of the washers and pressed start. Mean while Elton was struggling to figure out how much soap he was suppose dto use, thankfully I had seen him before he spelt the soap on the ground.

"Add enough to feel the led."

He nodded and added the soap into the washer before hitting start. One of the others helping us had switched down the radio. It was currently playing "living on a prayer" by Bon Jovi. Me and Elton sang it loudly. The other 2 helping use looked at us strange before joining in and singing it with us. After we finished the Landry we all headed back to our rooms, but before we did the other 2 people had introduced themselves. They said there names were Danny and Larissa. The 4 of us decided to go to my and Elton's room, since we were bored and didn't really have anything else to do. Once we got there, Elton dug a bottle of water out of his bag.

"Hey, do you guys wanna play soon the bottle yeah?" Elton asked.

We all nodded. It seemed fun, plus we were all super bored.

-----------------------------------------------------------
I don't really like cliff hangers, but I kinda wanted to leave this chapter on one so dela with it lol. Ight bye ✌️