040

(long chapter)

last chapter

:((

•——————•°•✿•°•——————•

Rory sat in her getting ready while watching some youtube videos. She had caught up on most of her school work, so she was focusing on her relationship and how she could stop the hate, for both of them.

She had come up with a clear solution which was just to stop dating. That hurt her too much to say out loud tho. She hadn't even mentioned it to Chris, because she didn't want to hurt his feelings.

If they were to stop dating she had it all planned. She would move back to LA and forget about the time she spent in Boston and try to move on, but that's easier said than done.

She asked her sister about it, about what she thought she should do with the whole situation. Ruby just said that she should stick it out and not let the fans win and if that doesn't work to move back to LA.

On the other hand, that thought had never crossed his mind. Any possible plan he had for this situation the outcome would still include Rory.

Today they were going on a date. Today was the day that Chris was going to ask Rory to be his girlfriend. He was terrified, he was 95% sure that she would say yes, but he was still scared, he had never had a girlfriend before, and he wanted to make sure that he would be the best boyfriend for her.

Rory walked out of her room and sat on the couch while putting on her shoes.
"Oh, you look so cute," June said walking out of her room with Dara following behind.

"Date night?" Dara asked leaning against the wall making Rory smile. "Yes," Rory said blushing.
"You guys are too cute," June muttered sitting down next to Rory.

"Chris is obsessed with you, he really loves you," Dara said as Rory blushed again.
thoughts of her moving back to LA to calm the fans down flooded her mind. She quickly hugs her best friends and whispered.

"Thank you, for everything,"

June hugged her back confused but happy. Rory stood up and hugged Dara.
"Okay, I'm leaving," Rory said as she pulled away from Dara and smiled at both of the girls.

Rory walked out of the door grabbing the keys to June's car.
As soon as she closed her door she was met by Chris in front of her.

"I was just about to knock," Chris sheepishly said making her laugh.
"Let's go," She said grabbing his hand and walking out to the car.

___

Rory parked the car in the McDonald's parking lot. They had just watched the new Jurassic movie, Rory did not like it at all, but Chris thought it was okay.

They had decided to get Ice cream after the movie, so they went to McDonald's.
"The lady with the red hair is pretty tho," Chris casually said as Rory turned to him chuckling.

"Whenever I see Chris Pratt I think of Nick," Rory said as Chris nodded laughing.

"Do you want some of mine?" Chris asked after a couple of seconds of silence
"I'm good, you want of mine?" Rory asked as Chris quickly nodded. She handed him her ice cream and he ate some but then set both of the down.

"Rory," Chris said grabbing her hands
"I have only known you for like 6 months, and all this time, I haven't been to get you out of my mind. I'm not really complaining about it either," Chris said making Rory laugh.