016

(long chapter)
•——————•°•✿•°•——————•

They rented an Airbnb for the 2 weeks that they would be here. Chris sat on the couch next to Rory who was doing homework. "How is that going?" Chris asked as she turned to him. 

"It's going," She joked as he snickered. 
It was all peace and quiet until Nick screamed and Madi stood next to him with a cute smile.

"We just had an amazing idea," Nick said as Madi nodded. Rory looked at Chris who shrugged and looked back at them. 

"We should do a challenge for a Wednesday video," Rory returned to her computer thinking this had nothing to do with her. 

"and everybody is included," Madi said specifically to Rory. She turned to Chris who shrugged once more. 

__

Nick set up the camera as Madi explained the video to all of us. 
"So me, June and Rory are going to put makeup on the triplets, and Dara and Ash are going to decide who did a better job," Madi explained as  Dara asked 

"Why can't I --" 

"because you don't know crap of makeup and we are going to take this seriously," Nick said way too seriously making everybody laugh except for Dara who rolled her eyes playfully.

"Kid is super competitive," Chris said making Rory giggle. 
They turned on the camera as they talked about the rules of the game 

"and we have a very special guest," Chris said interrupting Nick. "Dont interrupt me... but yes we do," 

"This is Rory" Chris grabbed her hand and dragged her in front of the camera. 
"hi," Rory said 

"she moved from LA to Boston for her best friend, my girlfriend--" Matt said as Nick interrupted 
"But know she is our friend," 

"let's stop interrupting each other," Chris said at Nick that was receiving death glares from Matt. 

__

They had already started, and they added a last-minute rule which was that they had to do the makeup in 5 minutes. 

June was obviously doing Matts's makeup. 
Madi really wanted to do Nicks so that left 
Rory and Chris.

"Can I borrow somebody else's foundation," Rory asked as her foundation was not going to match Chris's skin tone for obvious reasons. Not only because she was light-skinned but because the boy was extremely pale.

Rory got a headband from her makeup bag and placed it on Chris so his hair was out of the way. 
"We can share foundations," June said as Rory smiled at her. 

"Oh... my forehead probably looks ginormous," Chris said as Rory grinned down at him.
"You look great,"

The boys were sitting down in front of the girls. 

"I am going to start the timer... in 3... 2 ... 1," 

Rory got closer to Chris as she put primer on his face, he opens her legs in front of him, so she could rest between them, and that's exactly what she did. He opened his eyes looking at her as she looked through her makeup bag. 

She kept placing things on his face, quickly. He didn't say much in this video, he was just looking at her and the concentration on her face. 

"You good over there Chrissy?" Matt asked as he looked over at them.

"yeah... I just don't want to ruin her work by me talking," Chris said in a whispery tone as she applied something to his eyes. 
"This is like therapeutic," Nick said and Rory laughed at him.
"It really is," Chris said as she finally looked him in the eyes.

She had been avoiding his intense stare ever since they started. He smiled at her as she did the same. 

Then Dara screamed "2 more minutes,"Making both of them snap out of it. 
Rory kept working on his makeup."Why are you so concentrated," Chris asked as he grabbed her hand to stop doing whatever she was doing."I am competitive," She simply said as he let her go and he smiled at her, for like the millionth time today.

"One more minute!" Ash screamed as Rory smiled at Chris.

"We are almost done and we are so going to win this!" She said as Nick screamed.
"Dont get too cocky!" 

She laughed as she asked Chris to pucker his lips. He did as told making her laugh at the way he was doing it and looking up at her.

She placed lipstick on the inner part of his lips and put gloss on the rest. 
"Done!" Rory said as Chris extended his hand for her to dab up.

"With time to spare!" She said to June who seemed to be struggling with her time. 

"And HANDS UP!" Dara screamed making Rory laugh and Chris look up at her. 

Rory stood next to a sitting-down Chris. He lopped his hand around her waist. She placed her arm around his shoulders. 

Her stomach erupted in butterflies at his hand placement on her waist, not knowing that the boy was in the same state. 

After a couple of seconds of Ash and Dara looking at everybody Dara goes.

"Matt and June... yall are out," 
June rolled her eyes. "If I would have more time, I would have won!" June said as Matt echoed 
"Makeup is an art it can't be rushed," June laughed at his comment.

"It is a really tough decision now," Ash said looking at both remaining contestants

Rory looked down at Chris"You got this in the bag," He mouthed to Rory, making her blush even harder.
"I am impressed by the quick eyeliner," Dara said to Rory who beamed looking down at her work. 
"thank you!" Rory beamed once more. "and we are impressed by the highlighter on Nick's beautiful face," Ash said making Nick blush 

"woah you can't take the models into consideration!" Chris said to Asher.

"because by your standards Nick would win!" Chris argued again making both of them blush. 
"Shut up Chris! he was just being nice," Nick said as everybody else laughed. 
"We have to have a conference," Dara said as she pulled Ash away.

"We soo won!" Nick said as Chris nodded his head in disbelieve 
"We clearly won! She put eyeliner on mine!" Chris said looking at Nick. 
Both of them argued even more but made each other laugh more.

"We have decided..." Ash said as he looked at Dara. 
"Chris and Rory," Dara said as Chris stood up and hugged Rory.
She laughed as he let go and hugged both Ash and Dara.

"Suck it, Nick!" Chris said he hugged Rory once more, making Rory laugh even more. 
"I feel so betrayed," Nick said to Ash making both Rory and Chris laugh even harder

•——————•°•✿•°•——————•