"Post it if you want hyung."

"But..."

"Shh.. I promised to go on this journey with you. So I want to try it too." Jungkook said that and planted a soft kiss on taehyung's lips.

"Love you petal." Taehyung whispered as he pulled jungkook into a hug.

2022-12-30, taehyung uploaded a beautiful photo of jungkook and him. The caption was "You make me wanna be a better man."

That event was trending on social media for days. Because of taehyung's caption, many people started to believe that jungkook is taehyung's Petl, whom he loves so much. Taekookers were too happy that they felt overwhelmed.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

After many months, jungkook released a song again. It was a song about his love for taehyung, and the song were finished from the video of the day taehyung proposed to jungkook. At that time, everyone suspected that taehyung and jungkook were lovers, but after that song, that suspicion was further confirmed. That's why many fans loved that song.

Jungkook was invited to the met gala in 2023. Taehyung went as jungkook's date that day. The two of them stood out as the couple that everyone was talking about at the event, and the next day, their names appeared at the top of the news articles.

"The sexist international man alive with the word most handsome man."

To match that introduction, jungkook looked sexy and taehyung showed off his usual handsomeness in a full kit.

The next morning taehyung looked at jungkook while looking at the posts about them one by one.

When taehyung looked at jungkook who was only wearing taehyung's white shirt, he thought his boyfriend was really sexy. So taehyung put his phone aside, pulled jungkook into his lap and leaned on his face.

"Don't be so sexy.. I'm afraid someone will snatch you away from me." Taehyung said that in a deep voice and when taehyung pulled the piercing on jungkook's lower lip with his teeth, jungkook put his hand on taehyung's chest in pain. Even though it hurt, jungkook loved that habit of taehyung. It gave Jungkook a pleasure mixed with pain.

"Ah! No one else can own me, tae.." Jungkook said, taehyung kissed a delicate spot on jungkook's neck.

"Mm... But I sometimes feel jealous when you wear clothes that show your body, petal. Damn, I regret making you feel less shy now. But you won't let me show my body."

"Aish, your handsome looks are good enough. Besides, I'm trying to match my hubby who is the world's most handsome man.. so don't tell me no."

"Okay, okay.. Do a fashion you like. I won't say anything. The problem is that it's hard for me to control myself when I look at you in sexy outfits." Taehyung said that and pushed jungkook on the bed, but before taehyung could hover his body, jungkook rolled to the other side of the bed and quickly got up and ran to the bathroom.

"Yaah brat, come out and I'll catch you."

"I have dance practice today, so I have to go soon." Jungkook screamed and taehyung fell on the bed groaning.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

~To be continued~

Vampire JK❤️🙊🔥

My babies ❤️

😭💜️

17/8/2022