2.

Y/N was in shock, Fredbear wants me...? How... "But but, Fredbear. I'm lactose intolerant.." Y/N stuttered Fredbear let out a sigh and said, "Come with me Y/N." He held out his paw, they took it and Fredbear jumped in the toilet with Y/N.

Y/N screamed as they fell with Fredbear but he looked excited..? They made it down, and Y/N looked in awe as they saw all the greenery(shit), a rat was floating on shit, and a pizza slice! There was magic in the sewer and the scent... Felt so nostalgic! "Do you see why I think your shit is so wonderful Y/N? It's a home for all these creatures.." he smiled and started to sing.

Loook at this sewer
Isn't it great
It smells just like shit
And I just ate
But something here is missing
It's my beautiful queen...
(Ok sorry I can't make up a song lol xd)

"Y/N if you marry me we can live here together and be king and queen of the sewers." He looked so happy, which is why....

"I decline."
.
.
.
.
.
"I-i see..."

Jk

"I-i accept!" Y/N shouted and went into his big rancid arms, he spins them around and kissed Y/N "I love you my queen." "I love you too Fredbear."

The next day

Y/N and Fredbear had moved into the sewer, Fredbear would go and get money for the two of them, and Y/N would teach these rats and baby turtles ninja skills, as they ate all the dairy and shitted as much as they wanted. Life was good. So why does Y/N feel...empty.

Did they miss the tension between them and the toilet? Did they miss all the eyes on Y/N? Was it the echoes of the shitting and farting Y/N missed? This just isn't the way Y/N wanted to live.
"I'm home, honey!" Fredbear chirped and jumped on the seat next to Y/N

"..."
"What's wrong my shit queen?"
"This doesn't feel right...living here"
He let out a gasp "No..."
"Yes, Fredbear...I just.."
"It's ok honey, I only wanted to get away because..." he started shaking and y/n held him with worry, "the owners, they use me..." Y/N frowned "They use me to murder kids and also fart too much, and they have smelly dad farts!" sobbing he buries his large head in y/n's shoulder, and they stroked fredbear's ears as he sobbed and mumbled about will and hairy...?

"Let's run away to my house fredbear."

TBO!!